+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's you're favorite faire craft?

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot Lassie is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face What's you're favorite faire craft?

Hi there!! I'm new to the IWG but I've been a long time renrat and a crafty one at that and I was just thinking it would be fun to swap faire crafting ideas here!

So, as a crafty faire goer my niche is long sleeveless jerkins, all manners of skirts, and brag rags/favor savors/pin rags. I think I wanna step it up a notch and try my hand at making a waffenrock but that might be an off season project ;P

What are some of everybody else's fav faire crafts? Wanna trade ideas or discuss techniques? If so I'm guessing this thread might just be the thread for you! I've noticed this place has been dead for quite sometime but I fell in love with the ren faire many years ago and I happened to stumble upon the IWG. I love the concept and love the idea and I want to be a part of building that. We're all sisters after all right? We joined in this out of mutual love for ren faires!! Why not let it flourish!

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot PhoebeE is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What's you're favorite faire craft?

Hello Lassie welcome to the forum enjoy your time here make good friends and yeah faire crafting ideas will be cool to share

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information