+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please join me in supporting March of Dimes WalkAmerica! (x-post)

Wily Wench H'venlee is an unknown quantity at this point H'venlee's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Please join me in supporting March of Dimes WalkAmerica! (x-post)

Hello everyone.

Some of you might know my little girl Piper. She was a preemie, born at 33 weeks. She spent 10 days in the NICU. She is now a happy, healthy little girl! I also lost a little girl (Charlie) over 10 years ago who was born too early at 28 weeks. These are the reasons I walk!

I am participating in WalkAmerica because I believe in the March of Dimes mission to save babies. Please support my fundraising efforts by sponsoring me in WalkAmerica today.

Contributing to my walk online is fast, easy and secure. You can donate directly from my personal webpage with a credit/debit card or PayPal. If you prefer, I can also accept cash or check. Just click the appropriate box on my webpage.

The money we raise helps save premature and sick babies. Premature birth is the #1 cause of newborn death and the biggest threat to babiesí health today, and through WalkAmerica, the March of Dimes is funding important research to find out why premature birth happens and what can be done to prevent it.

Iíve joined with millions of compassionate people across the country who support WalkAmerica each year. Wonít you please help me in this worthy cause? Visit my webpage and sponsor me in the walk that saves babies!

With your support, thereís hope.
    Thank you!
    Lee
    (And Lee's Little Angels!)

My personal web page address for donations is...
    http://www.walkamerica.org/Hvenlee

Want to join me to walk? Join my team...
    http://www.walkamerica.org/397896

Would you like to see what WalkAmerica is and why Iím walking?
    Click the link to see the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVghSy-Cens

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
    Wench #2118-The sheepish wench!
    Member of Local #34-Guild of the Garter
    Cougar Wench #3

A way to a man's heart is through his stomach and up to the right!
    Your life is an occasion, rise to it!

Wily Wench H'venlee is an unknown quantity at this point H'venlee's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Please join me in supporting March of Dimes WalkAmerica! (x-post)

Just a reminder that I am walking on April 28th.

Please help!
    Wench #2118-The sheepish wench!
    Member of Local #34-Guild of the Garter
    Cougar Wench #3

A way to a man's heart is through his stomach and up to the right!
    Your life is an occasion, rise to it!

Needs a Hobby FrankJScott is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Look Out For The Finest Products Online

For the lady asking about cannabis signs and symptoms, marijuana dispensary columbia missouri hotels map, I highly recommend this fine marijuana dispensary blogwebsite or medical marijuana dispensary logan utah, medical marijuana dispensary stickers for hydro, not to mention this fine marijuana dispensary link or rise marijuana dispensary new castle pa weather radar, liberty medical marijuana dispensary aliquippa pa weather channel, alongside all this worthy marijuana dispensary recommendations which is also great. Also have a look at this fine marijuana dispensary blog or marijuana dispensary st louis illinois or missouri dmv, online marijuana dispensary in massachusetts near, not to mention this helpful marijuana dispensary blog or closest medical marijuana dispensary in illinois map, mass marijuana dispensaries locations, as well as useful marijuana dispensary blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this helpful marijuana dispensary tips or new jersey medical marijuana dispensary locations las vegas, rise marijuana dispensary new castle parcel search, not to mention this new marijuana dispensary recommendations on top of how to get a marijuana dispensary license in maryland, rise marijuana dispensary new castle parcels, and don't forget cool marijuana dispensary info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this fine marijuana dispensary info for good measure.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information