+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LM/VM Nominations and Platforms

Member of Local 77 Gifted with Gab AllieSutherland is on a distinguished road AllieSutherland's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default LM/VM Nominations and Platforms

First, if you haven't read the recent Elections post in this forum, please do! :)

Second, this will be the forum for nominations for Local Madame and Vice Madame. Please make sure that the following criteria are met for your nominated candidate:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any 30+ year old Guild member of Madame status (BY YEARS OF FAIRE ATTENDANCE) may be nominated for Local Madame by a group of 3 or more wenches higher than Hussy status. (WENCHES OF JADE, MADAME, OR MADAME CUM LAUDE STATUS MAY NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR MADAME. For the breakdown, see the end of this post.) (For nominees, it helps to be a parent or hold a job position in the “real world” that manages many people… trust us on this one...)

A Vice Madame must be 27 years of age & of Jade status or higher, and, though named by a LM nominee, must be seconded by at least two other Wenches in her particular Local. A VM can also be nominated independently by 3 or more Wenches. (THIS MEANS THAT A LOCAL MADAME NOMINEE CAN NOMINATE HER VM RUNNING MATE, BUT SHE MUST BE SECONDED BY TWO OTHERS IN THE LOCAL. HOWEVER, A LM NOMINEE DOES NOT HAVE TO DO THIS, NOR DOES IT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT SHE WILL SERVE WITH HER NOMINATED VM SHOULD AN 'INDEPENDENT" VM NOMINEE GAIN MORE VOTES). Wenches of ALL levels may nominate a VM candidate. Please see below for the breakdown of IWG status/years of experience)

If anyone wonders, the breakdown for Guild Status is as follows:

1 year of Faire experience = Tart
    2-4 years of Faire experience = Hussy
    5-6 years of Faire experience = Jade
    7-9 years of Faire experience = Madame
    10+ years of Faire experience = Madame cum Laude

Incumbent LMs & VMs do not need to be nominated to run for
    re-election.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

After LM & VM candidates are nominated (and seconded by at least two others, or having served as an incumbent LM or VM), the nominee must accept or decline the nomination. After this has been done, please post your platform here. We will be doing this until April 21.

If you intend to run on a "ticket" with another Wench (as outlined in the Elections thread here), please make that known in your platform as well. Please read the section on that in the Election thread; also note that your choice of a preferred running mate may or may not be the end result, because LM and VM nominees can decide to run independently. The purpose of naming a running mate may encourage Wenches to vote for you as a pair to work together, but whomever receives the most votes for each office will be elected.

Once again, you must be a pinned Wench with as assigned Guild number to nominate or vote (and be of the Guild status required to nominate for that office, if applicable, i.e. to nominate the Local Madame). If you have not received your packet or Guild number yet, please PM me and I will do my best to get the information necessary for you to vote.

Thanks!
    Allie
    Last edited by AllieSutherland; 04-06-2007 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Added info about Guild status and nomination requirements.
    IWG #2053 (MCL), Merc #743 (Battle Bytch), IFoRP #1208 (Cook aboard The Thanos), Bard #353 (Pinmistress), Pub Club (ATF) #118, LVH #95, RenGeek
    Local Madame Emeritus, Local 77 (KY/TN)
    Tully's Wenchlove
    BFOB & Broadfoot's Harem
    Queen Bee Pooh of the Boo Bees
    Sin-tillating Allie, 1/2 of the Sin Twins -- "Double the Pleasure; none of the guilt!"
    1/2 of Laverne & Shirley: Rennie Style -- Schlamiel, Schlamazel!
    Mistress of the Rennie Bus and the Power Wheelchair O' Doom
    Hell(ion) on Wheels... watch your toes! :)
    Eternal Acolyte to Ralphie Parker and Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Shot Lightning Loader Range Model Air Rifles
    I got Rogued! 11/13/09

Forum Freak Piper is an unknown quantity at this point Piper's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: LM/VM Nominations and Platforms

I would like to nominate Lucy Buckles for LM....
    Piper MacBain
    I.W.G 3378

Thanks,
    Piper
    Piper MacBain
    I.W.G. 3378
    Viking #304
    74.3 Faire Corrupt

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot LaylaWolfe is an unknown quantity at this point LaylaWolfe's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would like to nominate Lucy Buckles for LM of Local 77.

Layla Wolfe/Kismet
    IWG #1242

Thank you!
    Rene

Forum Newbie narcissa is an unknown quantity at this point narcissa's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I also would like to nominate Lucy Buckles for LM of local 77.

-Molly McGuinness, Wench 3356

Gifted with Gab Katerinka Kotenoka is an unknown quantity at this point Katerinka Kotenoka's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

As a longtime wench and member in good sitting I respectfully nominate Tinkerwench for the Local Madam.
    Wench # 2831.......Local 77
    aka the Hermit Trina
    77.6% Faire Corrupt
    Clan McD's Order of the Medieval Cracker :whip

Member of Local 77 Gifted with Gab AllieSutherland is on a distinguished road AllieSutherland's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I second the nomination for Tinkerwench for LM.
    IWG #2053 (MCL), Merc #743 (Battle Bytch), IFoRP #1208 (Cook aboard The Thanos), Bard #353 (Pinmistress), Pub Club (ATF) #118, LVH #95, RenGeek
    Local Madame Emeritus, Local 77 (KY/TN)
    Tully's Wenchlove
    BFOB & Broadfoot's Harem
    Queen Bee Pooh of the Boo Bees
    Sin-tillating Allie, 1/2 of the Sin Twins -- "Double the Pleasure; none of the guilt!"
    1/2 of Laverne & Shirley: Rennie Style -- Schlamiel, Schlamazel!
    Mistress of the Rennie Bus and the Power Wheelchair O' Doom
    Hell(ion) on Wheels... watch your toes! :)
    Eternal Acolyte to Ralphie Parker and Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Shot Lightning Loader Range Model Air Rifles
    I got Rogued! 11/13/09

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information