+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Colorado Ren. fest

Forum Newbie Seamstress Cricket is an unknown quantity at this point Seamstress Cricket's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Colorado Ren. fest

Hey there! I would like to know if or when we will be doing anything wenchy at the fest this year. I talked to Francesca (spelled right?) about it and heard we don't do that here. Why? That's one of the many reasons I joined IWG. Please tell me what's going on. I am totally bummed.
    The Guild of St. Mae Local 35
    Wench MCL id #3414
    I got boned by Roland! CoRF 2007
    Bone Girl #1079

Yeah, Baby!
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger-Mein Mutter

Verbose Veteran WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Colorado Ren. fest

Is Francesca your local's Madame? If not I would try to talk to her before getting too bummed out. Sometimes, management is opposed to things like Wench Walks, and the like, but there's other things that your local chapter can do to spice up faire for the Wenches and Rogues of your local.

A lot of the time, the management is just unsure of what we're all about, maybe if you have an event, like a lecture or a class of some sort, you should invite them to see what it's really all about. Then, maybe they'll like it if you get more involved.
    Move along, nothing to see here...

Madame Chatterbox Adriana Rose will become famous soon enough Adriana Rose will become famous soon enough Adriana Rose's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey read that PM I sent you K? There is alot going on!
    Wench#2801
    Local#35
    Garb Diva#58

I got Boned at the Arizona Renaissance Festival!!

Momma of the Littlest Pirate

A girl can never have too much jewelry, and too many sharp and pointies.

Some days it just isn't worth the effort to chew through the leather straps.....

Flower Floozy extrodinair!

The Vintage Hussy

Forum Newbie Francesca de la Calabreze is an unknown quantity at this point Francesca de la Calabreze's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Seamstress Cricket View Post
    Hey there! I would like to know if or when we will be doing anything wenchy at the fest this year. I talked to Francesca (spelled right?) about it and heard we don't do that here. Why? That's one of the many reasons I joined IWG. Please tell me what's going on. I am totally bummed.
    Cricket, are you available opening weekend??? I plan to be in the parking lot about 8:30 - 9:00 am... Look for me... red brocade corset......

Member of Local 35 Forum Freak Mistress Tafra is on a distinguished road Mistress Tafra's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Francesca de la Calabreze View Post
    Cricket, are you available opening weekend??? I plan to be in the parking lot about 8:30 - 9:00 am... Look for me... red brocade corset......

I would love to meet up with other wenches...it'll be a first for me - not first faire, first time meeting up with other wenches!

Forum Newbie Seamstress Cricket is an unknown quantity at this point Seamstress Cricket's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Fransesca, no I can't this first weekend. It is the last weekend of Hancock's. We close for good on the 11th and I am working all weekend.
    Wench MCL id #3414
    Bone Girl #1079

Yeah, Baby!

Forum Newbie Francesca de la Calabreze is an unknown quantity at this point Francesca de la Calabreze's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Seamstress Cricket View Post
    Hey Fransesca, no I can't this first weekend. It is the last weekend of Hancock's. We close for good on the 11th and I am working all weekend.
    Rats...

I'll not be there the week of the 16th, but I will be there the week of the 23rd. See you then..

Forum Freak Holly Jo Alford is on a distinguished road Holly Jo Alford's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Hello! - I'm planning on coming the first weekend in July, is there a place we can gather/meet other wenches, a hostle or something? Do you have a visiting wenches guide? (I'll be bringing my 60/73 mom & dad res. - so I'll/we'll be good, honest!) It would be exciting to meet some Colorado wenches, we might draft our sister & brother-in-law into the wenches and rogues!
    Let me know where we can stop-by to pay our respects to your local representative(s).
    Thanks!
    Holly Jo Alford

Gifted with Gab Jess Devyne is on a distinguished road Jess Devyne's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Holly Jo Alford View Post
    Hi, Hello! - I'm planning on coming the first weekend in July, is there a place we can gather/meet other wenches, a hostle or something? Do you have a visiting wenches guide? (I'll be bringing my 60/73 mom & dad res. - so I'll/we'll be good, honest!) It would be exciting to meet some Colorado wenches, we might draft our sister & brother-in-law into the wenches and rogues!
    Let me know where we can stop-by to pay our respects to your local representative(s).
    Thanks!
    Holly Jo Alford
    I'm not sure if I will be there that weekend, but should be most other weekends (darnit!). We don't have a hostel yet, faire management hasn't been coaxed into accepting us just yet. I will talk to a couple of the vendors that I know pretty well and see if we can set up in a back area or something. If I can make arrangements, I will post it here!
    Wench #2782
    Madam Local #35
    QM, HMS Boner
    Privateer #909
    ODK #054
    "I Got Boned by Helios"
    Garb Diva #15

Minion #14 Clan of the Dancing Pickle
    68.4% Faire Corrupt

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure for.
    (Irish Proverb)

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Re: Colorado Ren. fest

Quote Originally Posted by Francesca de la Calabreze View Post
    Rats...

I'll not be there the week of the 16th, but I will be there the week of the 23rd. See you then..
    I plan on being there on the 23rd also. Yay!!!! What time do you want to meet and where? At the risk of sounding whiny, I've never gone by myself.
    So, it's new to me. I don't want to take my soon to be ex because he is such a wet blanket. Besides, that weekend is romance themed and why should I bring him when he would only ruin it. I guess I just talked myself into going solo. Ha!
    Wench MCL id #3414
    Bone Girl #1079

Yeah, Baby!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information