+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Idiot landlords

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot AngelSach4 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Idiot landlords

Hello,
    I have also some creepy experience with landlords, but break in making it look like a burglar and rape a girl? Are you serious? Those stories are horrible. What kind of world do we live in? You cannot be sure of anything nowadays. That is awful that you cannot feel save in your own apartment. I know that landlords usually run background checks of tenant applicants but when I read this thread I think it should work also in the opposite way. We should also do background check of our landlords! Don't you think so? Have you ever try to check your possible future landlord? What website did you use? How I said, I have also terrible experience so I am curious. I am looking for an apartment right now and I want to feel safe. I have a daughter so you can imagine my worries. I found one website - http://www.e-renter.com/resources but I have never done background checks. Please help me someone. I will be glad for any comment. Thank you very much!

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot rosemeri is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Idiot landlords

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    If he is converting a storage room that has access into your house into a communal area, he had better do something about that door or I would take him to court. He needs to ensure that nobody has access to your apartment through that door.
    I would prefer to move out than go to court. Of course I would fight tooth and nail to ensure the landlord doesn't move on with his plans but if all fails I would just move. I can't imagine staying in a place where I took the landlord to court and won. He might even organize a burglary into my house for revenge.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information