+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: The Sisterhood of the Traveling IWG T-Shirt

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: The Sisterhood of the Traveling IWG T-Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by littlekitty381 View Post
    Pin in reg day wow..
    Umm... what?
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Wily Wench littlekitty381 can only hope to improve littlekitty381's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix McHeit View Post
    Umm... what?

Wearing our Guild pins in regular days. AKA Non fair . WOW Plus getting pics of us wearing it..
    Madam Mary
    Founder of IWG Local #26 - The Pacific NorthWest Wenches
    (IWG # 3060 - Madame Cum Laude)
    "Once a Wench, Always a Wench."

Forum Newbie Bree-Auna is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by shyanwench View Post
    Okay everybody... I'm so jealous.... I guess I'll have to go stand in front of Cheyenne's Big statue of Lane Frost on his bull... hummmm. I wanna go somewhere too.... Or, I guess I'll take a picture of me in my belly dancing class... with my pin... my traveling days were biwg...

Don't think a picture in front of Safeway would be impressive.
    I don't know, Shyan, in front of Lane Frost's statue might be cool, or other possibilities are at the CFD "beaches of Cheyenne", or the depot, the capitol building, Vedawou park over towards Laramie, in the Old West museum maybe around some of the old time carriages, and I bet if you did some research, there is a building or two still standing in that town that used to be brothels... . Maybe if you could get close to one of the big rockets at the FE Warren air force base... if I think of any other places off the top of my head, I'll let you know.

In fact, I know this is the TRAVELLING IWG t'shirt thread, but what about some pics of local landmarks where the shirts live? I don't get to travel much and it is cool to see what other people think are the things to show off in their home area.

Member of Local 69 Madame Chatterbox Artemisia will become famous soon enough Artemisia will become famous soon enough Artemisia's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bree-Auna View Post
    /snip/

In fact, I know this is the TRAVELLING IWG t'shirt thread, but what about some pics of local landmarks where the shirts live? I don't get to travel much and it is cool to see what other people think are the things to show off in their home area.
    But of course! A quote from the official first post:

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    /snip/
    A main requirement is that the location photo invoke words such as, "Awesome, cool or beautiful!". It can be halfway around the world, in the next state or even in your own town. Autumn trees in Vermont, the rolling farmlands of Pennsylvania, Elvis' hometown museum, Ghirardelli Square (bonus points!), Disneyland with Mickey Mouse, kayaking down the Delaware, a sunset in Hawaii - you get the idea. No faire photos, please.

And don't just post the photo - let us know a little about where the photo was taken. Maybe a little history of the locale, your experience there, travel tips, opinions, url to your related blog, useful embedded links, etc.

/snip/

Let's show that wenchly pride and remind the world that wenches are everywheeeeeeeeeeere!
    Last edited by Artemisia; 09-08-2009 at 04:48 PM.
    Artemisia Moltabocca
    The Pocket Pirate with new Arte Tossin' action - fun for the whole shire!
    PARF puts the f-u in fun!
    The Sisterhood of the Traveling IWG T-Shirt
    Jack the Flying Monkey
    Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress
    Reiki distance healing always headed your way.

Wily Wench wrenchwench is on a distinguished road wrenchwench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sigh, I just came back from Iceland but didn't have a T-shirt to take a picture with. I did take my picture next to the sign for the alluvial flood plain below the largest glacier on Iceland. I am holding my IWG membership card does that count? Below the pic is the blurb that I posted with it on flickr.

This is Skeiðarársandur which is the alluvial plain below the glacier Vatnajökull the sign shows the damage done during the flood of 1996. This flood was caused by an eruption taking place under the glacier. These floods are called jökulhlaup (glacier bursts), in this case the eruption was caused by Grímsvötn, under the glacier Vatnajökull. The glacier can be seen between the peaks behind me.
    The Wrenchwench
    IWG#909

Tool and Toy both start with T, coincidence? I think not!
    She who was raised by a pack of brothers.
    "She's not truely evil, merely a wyckedminx."
    30.9% FaireFolk pure 69.1% FaireFolk corrupt
    goodreads.com/Sheena

Please help me hatch and raise my Dragons!

Life will often take you right up to the limit of what your sense of humor can handle....I wish I didn't have such a good sense of humor!

Member of Local 69 Madame Chatterbox Artemisia will become famous soon enough Artemisia will become famous soon enough Artemisia's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wrenchwench View Post
    Sigh, I just came back from Iceland but didn't have a T-shirt to take a picture with. I did take my picture next to the sign for the alluvial flood plain below the largest glacier on Iceland. I am holding my IWG membership card does that count? /snip/
    Anything in a pinch dahling.

A glacier burst? Holy crow. I'm showing this to hubby. He's a geology student in his spare time :) ::starts to build ark::
    Artemisia Moltabocca
    The Pocket Pirate with new Arte Tossin' action - fun for the whole shire!
    PARF puts the f-u in fun!
    The Sisterhood of the Traveling IWG T-Shirt
    Jack the Flying Monkey
    Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress
    Reiki distance healing always headed your way.

Wily Wench wrenchwench is on a distinguished road wrenchwench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    Anything in a pinch dahling.

A glacier burst? Holy crow. I'm showing this to hubby. He's a geology student in his spare time :) ::starts to build ark::
    You soo need to take him there then..the geology is amazing. The whole place is formed out of oceanic crust instead of continental crust making the composition different from just about anywhere else. add that to the volcanic activity and it is a geologists dream. Here is the link to the rest of the
    Photo album if you'd like to take a look around. I am still working on descriptions and uploads so please be patient or feel free to ask about any thing you see that is not explained.
    The Wrenchwench
    IWG#909

Tool and Toy both start with T, coincidence? I think not!
    She who was raised by a pack of brothers.
    "She's not truely evil, merely a wyckedminx."
    30.9% FaireFolk pure 69.1% FaireFolk corrupt
    goodreads.com/Sheena

Please help me hatch and raise my Dragons!

Life will often take you right up to the limit of what your sense of humor can handle....I wish I didn't have such a good sense of humor!

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

We had the greatest time in France! We visited several medieval villages (one dating back to 1059!) in the Poitiers region. Before we came home we spent two full days in Paris on our own. What an amazing city! So, a few contributions:

The Louvre:

The Arc:

Self Explanitory:

Notre Dame:

(Post open top tour bus ride) The Mona Lisa:

The Venus De Milo:

Medieval Chauvigny:
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Verbose Veteran Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

MFS...

Beeatch.....(just jealous you know)

you know I was wondering if you were having good weather...with all of my traveling around I forgot what weeks you were going but I knew it was around this time. I'm glad you got to have the trip of your dreams. Hope your babies fared well without you!
    Ravin' Raven
    Feisty "Bite" MacBoom - Chief Defender of the Clan - Don't Mess With My Girls "in vesta genua"

IWG# 3200 Local 9 Mount Hope Muses
    Ren-Merc #758 (that's right, Battle Bytch!)
    IFRP #1059

She of the evil overbite - AKA "Dy" - so sayeth MFS
    Oh Holy SnorglePod! Youse so fukkin hawt! - so sayeth Phee
    "'tis the kissing bridge, not the birthing bridge!!!" so sayeth the Sheriff

Fire Dragon to the Water Dragon - The joining of water and fire does not quench the fire, it warms the water.

Power is the ability not to have to please

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sooooooooooooo stinkin' jealous...

But glad you had such a memorable trip, Luv!

Glad you're back, too - you've both been missed.
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information