+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sisterhood of the Traveling IWG T-Shirt

Madame Chatterbox Bronya has a spectacular aura about Bronya has a spectacular aura about Bronya's Avatar
    241 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth (RPFS)
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: The Sisterhood of the Traveling IWG T-Shirt

any one know how fast Cafe Press can ship? I can take one to New Orleans instead of just a patch!
    Bronya Huelwin-Lasarina
    Keeper of the Vineyards
    IWG #751-Madame
    Toad Mistress #1
    R.E.A.P. #2-The Original Dainty Dozen
    Friends of Faire-RPFS
    IFoRP #26-(Admiral Saffron Korrie-Aynder)
    ...yes I am a pirate, 200 years to late, the canons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder...J.Buffet

"...I like the bed I'm sleeping in, just like me it's broken in...When I look in the mirror, I don't hate what I see, just a few more lines looking back at me...I'm not old, just older"-bonjovi

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just ordered today & they said it should be here by April 22. But, I went with the cheapest (slowest) shipping - there are other choices. Does that help ya?
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Madame Chatterbox Bronya has a spectacular aura about Bronya has a spectacular aura about Bronya's Avatar
    241 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth (RPFS)
    Downloads
    Uploads

Think I will just have to take my patch. I can't spend 20.00 to overnite it..need to save $$$ for Rum in NOLA. Just ordered with the slow shipping also.
    Bronya Huelwin-Lasarina
    Keeper of the Vineyards
    IWG #751-Madame
    Toad Mistress #1
    R.E.A.P. #2-The Original Dainty Dozen
    Friends of Faire-RPFS
    IFoRP #26-(Admiral Saffron Korrie-Aynder)
    ...yes I am a pirate, 200 years to late, the canons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder...J.Buffet

"...I like the bed I'm sleeping in, just like me it's broken in...When I look in the mirror, I don't hate what I see, just a few more lines looking back at me...I'm not old, just older"-bonjovi

Verbose Veteran Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bronya View Post
    Think I will just have to take my patch. I can't spend 20.00 to overnite it..need to save $$$ for Rum in NOLA. Just ordered with the slow shipping also.
    Depends on where you live. Mine wasn't due to arrive based on the stimate until next week and I got it Tuesday or Wednesday...
    Ravin' Raven
    Feisty "Bite" MacBoom - Chief Defender of the Clan - Don't Mess With My Girls "in vesta genua"

IWG# 3200 Local 9 Mount Hope Muses
    Ren-Merc #758 (that's right, Battle Bytch!)
    IFRP #1059

She of the evil overbite - AKA "Dy" - so sayeth MFS
    Oh Holy SnorglePod! Youse so fukkin hawt! - so sayeth Phee
    "'tis the kissing bridge, not the birthing bridge!!!" so sayeth the Sheriff

Fire Dragon to the Water Dragon - The joining of water and fire does not quench the fire, it warms the water.

Power is the ability not to have to please

Certifiable Rogue Madame Chatterbox SpeedKnight is a jewel in the rough SpeedKnight is a jewel in the rough SpeedKnight is a jewel in the rough SpeedKnight's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    What Tink said. Since you're in the know Tink, let us know as soon as that happens. I still have the direct link in the first post of the forum.
    Doesanyone do an IBRSC shirt? And none of this hoody crap, either... I live in Hawaii for cryin' out loud. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    Heya Speedknight Baby! ::tacklekiss:: Keep your pin close to you, it would be great to see a piccy of you next to those icebergs. Just don't melt them with your hotness, 'kay?
    Somehow, I don't think I'll be going back to the North Pole anytime soon. The sub I am on now is done with interoceanic travel by way of the north, after the run in with the iceberg in 2006 (why do you think we took the ditch on the way back?). Any other sub I end up is likely to be on the East Coast, as that's where this rogue truely belongs. East Coast subs go NEAR the North Pole, but never to it.
    I will start carrying my pin, if you all would like, to wherever my bike can take me in Hawaii. I plan to do a metric century (100km ride... 62 miles) along the north shore of O'ahu at the end of this month. I'm sure I can get a photo op SOMEWHERE along the way. Hell... if some request come for it, I might even be pursuaded to do the ride kilted (though, not properly... 62 miles without my padded shorts is NOT gonna happen).
    Sheumais MacGwilym, Scottish Rogue
    IBRSC Member #1380!!

Submariners: Doin' it deep and long since 1900!

The United States of America: Home of the free BECAUSE of the Brave!

Oderint dum metuant. (Let them hate, so long as they fear.) - Caligula

Verbose Veteran Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Volcanos, speed, volcanos....... we want photos...........
    Bean, the last brunette of the herd
    IWG #2158
    Acting Madame of Vice
    PA Local 9 3/4 (taking over the world, one faire at a time)
    REAP #35
    GWT #27
    Bodice set on stun
    Keeper of the pygmies
    The wandering wench

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedKnight View Post
    Doesanyone do an IBRSC shirt? And none of this hoody crap, either... I live in Hawaii for cryin' out loud. lol

http://www.cafepress.com/ibrsc
    http://www.cafepress.com/ibrsc2
    http://www.cafepress.com/ibrsc3

Have a lil look-see thru there, Speed-darlin.
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Certifiable Rogue Madame Chatterbox SpeedKnight is a jewel in the rough SpeedKnight is a jewel in the rough SpeedKnight is a jewel in the rough SpeedKnight's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Volcanos, speed, volcanos....... we want photos...........
    Ok... I can pull off a dormant volcano. There's Diamond Head here on the Island. I could rent a mountain bike from MWR and go on the Diamond Head trail I've heard rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix McHeit View Post
    Yet again, my favorite Amazon-like wench comes to my aide. I'm gonna owe you a shit load of hugs if I ever get to go back to PARF. Maybe a nice fiending if the significant others will allow it.

Methinks that IBRSC beer stein would be awesome. Mayhaps I could start the Brotherhood of the Traveling IBRS beer stein!!! Or, since I reguarly shave my dome and need a hat for protection... the Brotherhood of the Traveling IBRSC ball cap! Whuddaya think?
    Last edited by SpeedKnight; 04-12-2008 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Had to add more thoughts.
    Sheumais MacGwilym, Scottish Rogue
    IBRSC Member #1380!!

Submariners: Doin' it deep and long since 1900!

The United States of America: Home of the free BECAUSE of the Brave!

Oderint dum metuant. (Let them hate, so long as they fear.) - Caligula

Verbose Veteran WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do the bike thing at Haleakala (I'm suuuure I spelled that wrong) it's beautiful, I've seen pictures. Bring the hat and to at sunset. Sunset, above the clouds in the hat... Would be truly awesome!
    Move along, nothing to see here...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedKnight View Post

Yet again, my favorite Amazon-like wench comes to my aide. I'm gonna owe you a shit load of hugs if I ever get to go back to PARF. Maybe a nice fiending if the significant others will allow it.
    Oh, I'll hold ya to that, Speed! I'm sure we can work sumthin out amongst the SO's.

Methinks that IBRSC beer stein would be awesome. Mayhaps I could start the Brotherhood of the Traveling IBRS beer stein!!! Or, since I reguarly shave my dome and need a hat for protection... the Brotherhood of the Traveling IBRSC ball cap! Whuddaya think?
    I dunno how much reception you'd get for that, but hell, go for it! Ball caps or Steins... hmmmmm... maybe either/or?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information