+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 8 drugs doctors wouldn't take

Banned Madame Chatterbox Capt. Stamina will become famous soon enough Capt. Stamina will become famous soon enough Capt. Stamina's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 8 drugs doctors wouldn't take

If your physician would skip these medicines, maybe you should, too

Advair
    Avandia
    Celebrex
    Ketek
    Prilosec and Nexium
    Visine Original
    Pseudoephedrine

Article here

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 8 drugs doctors wouldn't take

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Stamina View Post
    If your physician would skip these medicines, maybe you should, too

Advair
    Avandia
    Celebrex
    Ketek
    Prilosec and Nexium
    Visine Original
    Pseudoephedrine

Article here
    OK, time to talk to the doc again about me and my Advair.

As for Visine, I only use it a few times a year to clean out the grit from faire.

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

They're suggesting using regular artificial tears for that purpose... not the chemical-y stuff.
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Buxom Wench View Post
    OK, time to talk to the doc again about me and my Advair.

As for Visine, I only use it a few times a year to clean out the grit from faire.

Great, now I need to talk with my doctor about my advair also. Especially in the view that in a two week period I have had over 10 asthma attacks. I don't have 10 asthma attacks a year.

Only problem is, I am allergic to the propellants in the medications. Hence the Advair.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rosefaeries View Post
    Only problem is, I am allergic to the propellants in the medications. Hence the Advair.
    And I'm hyper-sensitive to Epinephrine & Adrenaline, something that is already in our bodies.

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Buxom Wench View Post
    And I'm hyper-sensitive to Epinephrine & Adrenaline, something that is already in our bodies.

You keep your doctors on their toes too?

Last visit, I was told that they were running out of medication options for me due to my allergies and sensitivities.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

Madame Chatterbox LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh prilosec/nexium. I loved, btw "if you want to fix the problem, lose weight!" What about the tiny people I know with monster acid reflux? They're already at a normal if not low weight..what then?

I'll just have to risk heart attack because when I take Nexium it's usually about 2 weeks at a time and it's when I have heartburn/nausea so bad I want to die
    "Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony" - Mahatma Gandhi

-The lord said unto John: Come forth! and receive eternal life!" But John came fifth..and won a toaster-

MCL #725

Naughty Little Gamer Fiend

Member of Local 24 Madame Chatterbox Lady Anisette is a jewel in the rough Lady Anisette is a jewel in the rough Lady Anisette is a jewel in the rough Lady Anisette's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrex turned me purple. As for the asthma.... have you thought about a nebulizer?
    (\\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

"A pretty girl is a mistake of nature but a beautiful woman is a creation of her own" chinese proverb

66.4% FaireFolk corrupt (33.6% FaireFolk pure).
    Told you I was getting there!

Lady Anisette Dejanovic
    Wench # 3340
    Privateer # 1209
    Keeper of the Booty, The Goode Ship Impudent Oyster
    Occasional fondler of the booty(s)

Rogued CTRF 2006 & 2007
    I Got Head! CTRF 2006 (RIP Sarum)

Cougar Wench #1

Jeweller and Proprietess of Baubles & Things

Needs a Hobby Holly will become famous soon enough Holly will become famous soon enough Holly's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well that was an interesting article, thanks for posting.

I have heard more and more about those nasal cleaners, or pots if you will, but i am not sure how i feel about them. Have any of you used them? Do they work?
    Holly The Great
    The Erie Wench, Terminal Student

Gentle when stroked, Fierce when provoked- Irish Brigade

Madame Chatterbox LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk is a glorious beacon of light LdyJhawk's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've used a neti pot during extreme sinus thrashing. Let me tell you, it takes a moment to get over the feeling of "oh..oh GOD AHHHH" but after you do it is an awesome thing.

Of course, if the majority of your problems stem from polyps, they won't wash out :/
    "Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony" - Mahatma Gandhi

-The lord said unto John: Come forth! and receive eternal life!" But John came fifth..and won a toaster-

MCL #725

Naughty Little Gamer Fiend

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information