+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Little Brown Book/Songbook - DOWNLOAD!

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Little Brown Book/Songbook - DOWNLOAD!

Heya gang,

The Little Brown Book and IWG Songbook are now online, for your downloading pleasure.

http://www.wench.org/downloads.php

I'm still working out a few kinks in the permissions masks, to restrict downloads to just IWG members - so if you run into any permission errors, please do the following:

1. Verify that you are a member of a LOCAL usergroup. If you're not a member of a local usergroup, you will not be able to access the IWG-only stuff. You can check out your usergroup membership:

http://www.wench.org/profile.php?do=editusergroups

2. If you ARE a member of a local usergroup and cannot view the Wench-Only downloads category, reply to this thread or PM me with you usergroup.

ALSO: For those of you who are NOT a member of an IWG-usergroup (aka regular users and/or IBRSC members) - if you can take a look and tell me whether you see 1 or 2 categories, and if you see 2, if you can click on and download anything from the Wench Only category. (You're not supposed to be able to, but since I'm an admin, I have a hard time testing.)
    Last edited by webmistress; 09-09-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Updated links

Member of Local 57 Needs a Hobby LissaRoisin will become famous soon enough LissaRoisin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Little Brown Book/Songbook - DOWNLOAD!

Woohoo! Now I can read it while I wait for the books! Thank you webmistress!
    Lady Lissame Rhosyn
    Wench #3491
    Privateer #1486
    The gypsy pirate wench

"Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and love as if everyday was your last." ~My own spin on the old Irish proverb

"If I had everything I wanted, what would I dream about?" -My sister

Madame Chatterbox Andreadoria will become famous soon enough Andreadoria will become famous soon enough Andreadoria's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

WOOOOOT HOOOOT!

I finally have a song book when I signed up there was no such thing...lololo

Thanks you!!! OH GREAT WEBMISSTRESS!!!
    IWG #533 --- Local 69 The finer 69'ers

LandShark #15

http://www.facebook.com/tandreadoria

I am a TRUE BLOOD Addict and cannot wait till season 5

Verbose Veteran WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate has a spectacular aura about WenchLadyKate's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Holy CRAP! That's AWESOME!!!
    Move along, nothing to see here...

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yet again, more evidence of your awesomeness. Worked perfectly for me.
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Member of Local 57 Wily Wench Chrystiana is on a distinguished road Chrystiana's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Woot! Thank you!

I am curious though, will the books still be sent out for those of us who payed extra on our memberships for the hard copies?
    Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back...
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

^this is wrong... will fix someday...

Madame Chatterbox Pansy Faye has a spectacular aura about Pansy Faye has a spectacular aura about Pansy Faye's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

it wouldn't let me in. but I sent my joining stuff in so hopefully soon
    Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional
    IWG #3192 Privateer #1120 BattleBytch #775
    Lipstick Wench of Local 24
    The Demure Drill Sergeant Local 24
    Powder Monkey:The GraveDancer
    Head of The Most Prestigious Order of Piratical Wenches this side of the River Jordan - so sayeth Andy of the Rieki Booth
    Proud Mom of "The Beast" a United States Marine Coprs, LCpl 3BN/3Marines - CLB-3, MCB, HI
    Devoted MartiniInTheMorning.com Lizard in Exile

When asked if extra-terrestrials existed the Nobel Prize winning Italian physicist, Enrico Fermi answered -
    "They are already here among us, they are called Hungarians..."

home faire: CTRF
    Ren Faire Purity test - 89% corrupt (hee hee!!)

Madame Chatterbox Kathryn Blakeley will become famous soon enough Kathryn Blakeley will become famous soon enough Kathryn Blakeley's Avatar
    The psychotic weather in the state of Michigan
    Downloads
    Uploads

IT WORKS!!!! YAY!!!!!
    Lady Kathryn "Kate" Blakeley
    Lady Elizabeth "Bess" Throckmorton
    IWG #3513
    Local 57
    Maid of Honour to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth/Lemming Extraordinaire!

Red, Chief Diplomat, S.M.S. Zepherus

"Reach for the stars - don't let that pesky restraining order stop you!" - Michelle (aka Winifred Baskerville)

If being a twin is, as you say, tantamount to having "the perfect companion, confidant and soul mate," imagine the experience of triplicity. While fully appreciating the intimacy that twins share, we triplets often feel a bit superior in these matters. After all, we've done them one better. Being a triplet means more than just having a playmate: it means having your own gang. -Gerry Kosanovic

Member of Local 24 Madame Chatterbox Lady Hefron is just really nice Lady Hefron is just really nice Lady Hefron is just really nice Lady Hefron is just really nice Lady Hefron's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worked for me!
    Wench #3559
    aka the Bionic Wench
    The Good Wench of the North (thanks Speed!)

NER #34

Privateer @1286 Ship's Clerk Black Rose II
    aka Lizette "Lizzy" Argent

http://lizzyargent.blogspot.com/

Fairely Well Maid
    http://www.artfire.com/users/Fairely-Well-Maid
    [email protected]

I'm like a cat, I always land on my feet.

Member of Local 52 Madame Chatterbox Sorcha Griannon is on a distinguished road Sorcha Griannon's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

You're awesome. Now I don't have to go through many boxes to find them.

Sorcha
    Sorcha Griannon-Madame Cum Laude #2524
    Lizzy's & Lily's Mommy
    PFS#1, #11 Witchy Wenchy Womyn, Bard # 383, FF#29

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." ~Anatole France

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information