+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: calzone?

Member of Local 52 Madame Chatterbox Sorcha Griannon is on a distinguished road Sorcha Griannon's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: calzone?

Quote Originally Posted by lavender r dragon View Post
    thanks!

our italian resaturaunt here doesn't put sauce in there's either.
    is there a trick to "dampen and seal" or do you just put a little water on it (like with a tea spoon) and use your fingers? (Sometimes in baking i've foudn thinga aren't as simple as they sound so i thought i'd check)

bake at 400-425 ish? do you need to adjust the time from the pizza directions or is it about the same?
    You can use your fingers to dampen the edges. Just dip them. Don't use too much water or you'll end up with an edge that will not seal. I use a pastry brush. You could also get a paper towel damp and use that as well. I'll second the egg wash. Your crust will look nice and glossy. Also, just to help the seal, take a fork and go around the edge. Not too hard, you don't want to destroy it, but just enough to get a nice impression.
    I'll give you a hint. It's my cheaters way of making several single serve calzones at once. Use a dough press. One side will cut it to the correct size, then flip it over, put the circle of dough on it, fill it and fold it over and press down. I use this for calzones, pierogis, mini pies, ect.

Sorcha
    Sorcha Griannon-Madame Cum Laude #2524
    Lizzy's & Lily's Mommy
    PFS#1, #11 Witchy Wenchy Womyn, Bard # 383, FF#29

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." ~Anatole France

Gifted with Gab FrankJScott is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Best New Products On Sale

For those who asked about my latest products, website along with url and goto great shop. Also, don't forget to try this blog, not to mention visit blog alongside visit website, also discover cool website and don't forget try main website. Btw Recommended New Products To Buy 8ff8b20 here.

Gifted with Gab FrankJScott is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Look Out For The Newest Gifts Ever

For those who asked about top cool gifts to buy, find best store alongside all these best products discover site not to mention these most top rated products go to cool store as well as these best stuff great store. Also, don't forget to try click main website, on top of these most top rated products click great url as well as these highest rated products store, not to mention this store on top of these most top rated stuff best url. Finally, check out View The Most Top Rated Gifts Of 2021 42356ba here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information