+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PANCREATIC CANCER Donation Site

Wily Wench Alianore DeClare is an unknown quantity at this point Alianore DeClare's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PANCREATIC CANCER Donation Site

As many of our Wench members know, one of our own's man has Pancreatic Cancer. I am posting the URL here for the National Pancreatic Cancer's Donation site so that any one who wishes to make a donation to fight this terrible disease, may visit and give all you can.
    http://pathology2.jhu.edu/pancreas/giving.cfm
    This site is under the aegis of the well-respected Johns Hopkins University Medical Center, which is in the forefront of research and experimental treatments for this disease.
    Pancreatic Cancer is the #5 killer in America today. Research desparately needs to be funded to find a way to stop this monster, which has taken the likes of Michael Landon - and we've all seen our ex-President Jimmy Carter's ad which tells of the loss of several of his own family to the same disease.
    I know our Wenches will give generously to help. Thank you, and Bless you all.
    Alianore DeClare
    Alianore DeClare
    Minion#20
    M-O-G
    REAP #45
    PubClub#179
    Cruise Director for the "Diamond's Rule"

Madam Chair, NYRF Friends of Faire
    MCL #2142; Bone Girl #178
    "Fasten your seatbelts-It's gonna be a bumpy night"
    "Don't pour that out, we may need it lat....zzzzz"
    "When the wine is in, the wit is out" (you can say THAT again)
    "I y'am what I y'am", and I am RIFL
    PinWhore#1
    "Huh?"

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot Laura_Burger is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PANCREATIC CANCER Donation Site

Thank you for sharing the link. It is awesome that you are spreading this information in order to help. I will definitely share it with my colleagues at Сustomwritingcenter Custom Essays and we will do our best to donate. Keep up with a good work and thank you for sharing.

Forum Freak fashionfabric is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

https://www.jimsd.org/recruiters
    I love this content keep sharing !!!
    <a href="https://www.jimsd.org/recruiters">
    Top BBA Colleges in GGSIPU
    Top BCA Colleges in GGSIPU</a>

Forum Freak fashionfabric is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

https://www.jimsd.org/bba-delhi
    I love this content keep sharing !!!
    <a href="https://www.jimsd.org/bba-delhi">
    Best ggsipu colleges of bba in delhi,
    top bba colleges of ggsipu in delhi ncr</a>

Madame Chatterbox FrankJScott is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Most Awesome Travel Agents Of 2021

To the man asking about caribbean overwater bungalows for families, sandals over the water villas location, phoenix travel agent nairobi, I highly suggest this great best october honeymoon destinations recommendations or sandals jamaica ocho rios all-inclusive, breathless montego bay resort & spa - adults only, phoenix travel agency greystones, not to mention this fine sandpiper bay club med reviews forum or best places to honeymoon in september october, honeymoon in barbados island, sandals ochi jamaica google earth map, as well as this great overwater bungalow vacation tips which is also great. Also have a look at this fine sandals ochi jamaica recommendations or clubmed sandpiper bay reviews, sandals over the water bungalows reviews, caribbean bungalows over water, on top of this useful sandpiper bay club med reviews advice or overwater bungalows in thailand, bungalows over water caribbean, sandals grande st lucia over water bungalows, as well as fine sandals over the water recommendations which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent overwater bungalow st lucia url or overwater bungalows for rent, bungalows over water greece, best places to go in florida in january, and don't forget this excellent clubmed sandpiper url alongside all travel agents phoenix arizona, phoenix travel agents, jamaica sandals over the water, and don't forget excellent sandals over the water blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this helpful sandals over the water bungalows jamaica details for good measure. See More Finest Travel Agents Here 6_e8cc5

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information