+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I will graduate from high school in May. How is it like to study in the Caribbean?

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot KaiWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I will graduate from high school in May. How is it like to study in the Caribbean?

There is no problem when it comes to studying medicine in the Caribbean. The premed is known as biomedical sciences in the region which is of 3 years and is well recognized. Other than that, once they are complete, you then gain admission to a Caribbean medical school you desire upon clearing the MCAT. The GPA requirement is 3.0 and above. Fees charged by Caribbean medical schools is reasonable and standards are on par with Mexico, United States of America, Brazil and Canada.

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot LennyWood is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I will graduate from high school in May. How is it like to study in the Caribbean

Since my budget is limited, I decided that I needed a good business idea. Thanks to www.finsmes.com/2020/07/small-business-ideas-for-students.html, I have found quite a few options.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information