+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TYVM BARF wenches!

Member of Local 9 Madame Chatterbox DangerousCurves will become famous soon enough DangerousCurves will become famous soon enough DangerousCurves's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TYVM BARF wenches!

I think I have really TRULY smiled today for the first time in a week. I would like to thank all the wenches at Bay Area RF for all you've done! I was just LMAO talking to the now infamous Will and he was telling me how all weekend he was looking over his shoulder and seeing wenches eyeballing him! He said he'd be pushing and there would be 2 or 3 walking by...stop to put ppl on the ride and there would be one watching nearby...all with IWG pins. GreenEyed Matchmaker, I hear you were getting a HUGE interest in what you could scrounge for in his part of the faire...another wench he doesn't know the name of was hanging out REPEATEDLY at a nearby booth ( I think near Kris's - the pirate queen) and keeping a hawkeye on him...I laughed so hard! He said even on his break he would turn around and there were always wenches! Either he's now paranoid or you girls went WAAYYYY outta your way to help out a fellow wench...my thanks to you all as you are all truly wonderful people. Well, all of you are, regardless of where you are from...I have never had such an outpouring of support (yes even ppl who had opinions I may not have liked at least it gave me another POV to consider)from ANYONE let alone ppl I've never met with face to face...all my love and may the deity of your choice bless you all! What fine examples you all are!
    ~Fallon Pennington IWG #2657 MCL
    "Pyro MacBoom" - Laird of Clan MacBoom
    Clan motto: "In vesta genua!" - "On your knees!"
    Official Songstress for Local 9
    Patron Wench of Power Tools - "Anyone see my belt sander?"
    Bobcat Wench #1
    "I'm bringing MacSexy back...."
    "Shindiggity MacHodown"- the original Honky Tonk Wench
    Mount Hope Muses Local #9
    RenMerc #705
    Lady of the Flaming Bloomers
    86.9% Faire Corrupt
    "The Balancing Painter of Doors"-thanks Betty!
    Nailed by Blue Silk Ribbon
    *~*I'm just here to chew bubblegum and kick some ass...and I'm all outta bubblegum...*~*

Madame Chatterbox emalia is on a distinguished road emalia's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

We are everywhere... Muahahahaha!!!

Hehehehe twas our pleasure.. Didn't want him to think we forgot about him.. ;) He was one of our Fav's!
    Emalia
    Former FL Madame, Local #21
    **Luscious and Legal Steamy, Sultry Wenches of the South **
    IWG # 371, Madame
    BARD #57
    FabricFanatic #7
    AKA Capt. Kitty Bludsnatch of the PMS Tiempo del Mes

Indian Name.. She Who Sits With Cats

A good friend will come and bail me out of jail...but, Bonnie will be sitting next to me saying, "Damn...that was fun!" With Nikki on the other side trying to squeeze out between bursts of laughter, "Well, that didn' t work out how I thought it would!" and Fallon sitting at the end still drunkenly singing "Roll Your Leg Over" while trying not to snarf!

Madame Chatterbox Bonnie is on a distinguished road Bonnie's Avatar
    Gulfport, Florida (the coolest little town in the world!)
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, but he's been a very bad boy lately.
    "Bonnie Bloomers"
    Victim of Social Tourettes
    Quantum Babe, F.O.B.
    Order of the Mad Ferret
    "Is it my turn yet?"
    "Coo Coo Katchoo!"
    86.2 %Faire Folk Corrupt...A RenFaire Addict
    "Dirty Carnie"
    IWG# 2070, Local 21
    Faires '07: Ft.Myers Medieval Festival, Ringling, Hoggetown, Sarasota, BARF, TNRF, KHRF, PARF, Lady of the Lakes....I'm sure I'm forgetting something

In Memoriam: Ian Sawyer (3-19-04) See you down the road...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie
    Yeah, but he's been a very bad boy lately.
    REally.. I missed this part.. ;D
    Emalia
    IWG # 371, Madame
    BARD #57
    FabricFanatic #7

A good friend will come and bail me out of jail...but, Bonnie will be sitting next to me saying, "Damn...that was fun!" With Nikki on the other side trying to squeeze out between bursts of laughter, "Well, that didn' t work out how I thought it would!" and Fallon sitting at the end still drunkenly singing "Roll Your Leg Over" while trying not to snarf!

Forum Freak Cat is an unknown quantity at this point Cat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TYVM BARF wenches!

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousCurves
    another wench he doesn't know the name of was hanging out REPEATEDLY at a nearby booth ( I think near Kris's - the pirate queen) and keeping a hawkeye on him...
    erm, I don't know Kris, but I do know I tended to hang out around the lapidary booth a lot, which was directly across from the carousel... heh, if it was me, well, um, he IS getting a bit paranoid... .. hell, that was one of the main booths I huing out at during the whole faire because I made good friends with the owner and his partner (Thomas and Dawn), and was stowing my stuff there... oh, and occasionally I stopped by to talk to one of our local WITs who was working the pirate bungee bounce thingee (lol, no idea what it was called).... I gave him a look once and once only, lol, I figured there'd be enough others doing it that once'd suffice
    You should always be able to laugh at three things:
    me, yourself, and the world around you -StormCat

I have discovered that my mind is rather like a small child
    and should not be allowed to wander off by itself...

Member of Local 9 Madame Chatterbox DangerousCurves will become famous soon enough DangerousCurves will become famous soon enough DangerousCurves's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I asked him..."If it had been me, wouldn't you have spys watching every breath I took?" to which he said "Yes, because I love you and you are MINE" which actually made me feel pretty good...now if he can just make up to the other 1/3 of our Polyamorous Trio, all will be well...I think the thing that did it for me was when he got all upset over the prospect of never seeing the wenchlette again...
    Bobcat Wench #1
    RenMerc #705
    86.9% Faire Corrupt
    *~*I'm just here to chew bubblegum and kick some ass...and I'm all outta bubblegum...*~*

Forum Freak Green-Eyed Lady is an unknown quantity at this point Green-Eyed Lady's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glad to hear that things are looking better! I did stop by once to chat; asked if he was glad to be headed home, only to find out that this is a long circuit before he gets back to you. I assume the interest in that area of faire was the partially popped water balloons that I collected to have identified as "berries" (Thanks to Arwen for that suggestion.)! The catapult was very close to his ride.
    Hugs, Caitlin (Aine Duinne, Matchmaker)
    Caitlin ni Siochain, Green - Eyed Lady
    IWG #1662, Bard #281
    Second of the Three Wenches of the Carroll Woods
    Proud Mother of Arwin and Emma, Life Mate of the Druid Ambios
    Madame of Vice, Local #21: Luscious and Legal, Sultry, Steamy Wenches of the South
    Crew Member of the Draig Mare
    "Perfection requires the lack of creativity." - me

Member of Local 9 Madame Chatterbox Alianne is on a distinguished road Alianne's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hope I'm never in a relationship where I either feel I have to put 'spies' out or feel like I have to be spied on.

Sorry, but this doesn't sound like a mature relationship to me.

I know this will piss people off and that some of y'all who have been doing the 'spying' think it's cute, but I think it's repulsive.
    Alianne
    MCL #860
    REAP #11
    GarbWhore #49
    Jaded Snarky Bitch #2
    Mom of the Bodice Demi-God, He Who Laces Bodices Well & Older Brother Rogue
    Juliette MacCoy, Friendly Cruise Director of the HMS Wayward Pilgrim
    ODK Regional Keeper Emeritus
    "I feel the need, the need for mead!"

"Watch the Wench Car, please!"
    ____
    In memory of David, 11/10/61 - 5/21/03
    I'll miss you forever....
    ____
    Leah

Downloads
    Uploads

You are of course entitled to an opinion, Leah. I never asked anyone to follow him around and report any shady activity back to me. As far as whether or not my relationship is mature, well you can take it as you like but I am 23 and he is 19...we aren't EXPERIENCED enough yet, I guess to handle a REAL relationship...I have only gone thru 4 years of marriage, a military wife no less, and trying to raise my daughter as best I can. I always appreciate your input as I do anyone else who cares to share but I do from time to time take a lil offense to comments that seem to belittle me and or my life. I am trying to do the best I can with what I have and I'm sorry if this is a problem for you. Well, if it means anything, I drove to DE this past weekend and waved at your exit on 476...take care
    Bobcat Wench #1
    RenMerc #705
    86.9% Faire Corrupt

Downloads
    Uploads

It wasn't a spy and report thing at all.. It was more like a joke.. WE would walk by, and he would blush.. It was great. Or we would walk by and wave, ad he would shyly wave back followed by blushing.

Basically stopping to make sure everything is ok in the world.. For me it is a motherly habit. Making sure he wasn't sad looking, or angry.. or hurt.. or anything amiss that was so great I as an outsider would see it.

We have a goodly amount of wenches on the BARF site at any given moment, there are usually at least 20 that can be found. There are rose girls, vendors, crafters, gamers, cast, paytrons, and playtrons. There are also staff members that are affiliated with the guild as well. So.... we are everywhere.
    Emalia
    IWG # 371, Madame
    BARD #57
    FabricFanatic #7

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information