+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TXIWG

Forum Freak i_am_the_whimsy is an unknown quantity at this point i_am_the_whimsy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TXIWG

If you haven't noticed, I've dropped the Yahoo TXIWG list. If you want to reach me, I can be PMed from this site, or emailed at my regular address. I am TIRED of hearing all the whining and sniping going on there. It's tiring, it's annoying, and it's just plain immature. I wish I could just come out and say, "Hey, you know what? Shut the heck up. You had your chance to talk and you didn't take it. So just be quiet. You'll get your turn to talk again, but now is not that time." But I know I'd get flamed off the list if I did such a thing, and I don't need that kind of spam. I already get ads about how I can increase my <ahem> manhood by up to 2 inches, and I don't even HAVE that equipment (thank goodness). So I'm off that list.

I'll see you ladies at the Faire on Saturday.

Cheers!
    Whimsy
    Wench #2015
    Poster Child for Egg Nog
    Flinger of the Neelloca
    Shaken AND Stirred
    The Dredd Pirate Bubbles

Madame to Local 13 Madame Chatterbox Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

As you can see, I am undaunted at voicing my opinion.

Yes, I get flamed by voicing my observations. It happens on the boards, as well as the TXIWG. That hasn't stopped me from posting 8) I have found out that wenches are a very outspoken group and no matter what you or I say someone will have a different view they just HAVE to share. You shouldn't let that ruin your fun because your opinion counts as much as anyone elses does.

The TXIWG only has about 84 members while Local 13 Chapter consist of over 200 participants. Many wenches have felt the way you do and quit trying to get in their two cents. That allows a tight knit group to have a voice while the majority remain quite.

Okay the flaming can now commence
    Isa

Isabelle Fawkes
    Madame of Local 13

IWG #2016
    Pub Club #116
    DG #272

Verbose Veteran Nevada is on a distinguished road Nevada's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its cool Whimsy...I know you have enough going on to want to deal with any more stress. I have patted out the flames from my backside a couple of times myself. As my grandmother recently advised. "You are a lady and a lady moves forward with grace." We can allow those who are resistant to recent changes to stall our progress or keep making strides.
    Wench #2353 Madam Cum Laude
    Ren-Merc Battle Bytch #840
    Scavenger Wench
    Consort to the self-proclaimed Northern TX King of the Squirrels

Madame Chatterbox Kae will become famous soon enough Kae will become famous soon enough Kae's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whimsy, I fully understand. Isa you are right - the TXIWG represents a minority in Local 13. Rhia is currently working on a website for Local 13 that would be easier to access for all Local 13 members and that will be linked to wench.org Maybe that will help us stay in contact with more members. You are not alone in your feelings about the yahoo group. Several wenches have told me they read it but just don't want to deal with all the BS, so they stay quiet. (However; they are excited about the new direction the local is going and will be participating.)

Life keeps going and people will always disagree. We just all need to take time to prioritize and smell the roses or bluebonnets or whatever you prefer.

Kae
    Wench Kae
    The Bearer of the Whim of Steel
    Madame cum Laude
    http://AnarqueWood.etsy.com - the store of fine woodcafted items

Madame Chatterbox Kae will become famous soon enough Kae will become famous soon enough Kae's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well said Nevada!
    Wench Kae
    The Bearer of the Whim of Steel
    Madame cum Laude
    http://AnarqueWood.etsy.com - the store of fine woodcafted items

Madame Chatterbox FrankJScott is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Awesome How To Stop Snoring With These Remedies Tips

In reply to the man inquiring about is it better to breathe through your nose or mouth when exercising, nostril breathing aids, breathe right strips uk, why do football players wear nose strips, I highly recommend this updated natural snoring remedy tips on top of where to buy nasal strips, breathe right nasal strips large, how to breathe when your nose is stuffy, how to apply t zone nose pore strips, look at this great how to stop snoring tips alongside all is spray tan safe to breathe, how to use sephora charcoal nose strip, are breathe right strips safe during pregnancy, how to use nasal dilators, try this updated stop snoring device blog for how to wear a nasal strip, post nasal drip breathing problems, what is congested breathing, do nostrils take turns breathing, Also don't forget this great better nasal breathing site not to mention nasal dilator reviews uk, nasal strips for running, how to tell if your dog has breathing problems, how to use nasal dilator vents, look at this cool stop snoring device info for breathe right strips amazon, how to heal after nose surgery, how to do alternate nasal breathing, on top of this new affordable ways to end your snoring advice and don't forget how to breathe through your nose when running, breathe right nose strips large, how to check breathing apparatus, is it safe to use nasal strips while pregnant, look at this top affordable ways to end your snoring site on top of do nasal strips actually work, how to know if your dog has breathing problems, breathe right strips, how to put nose strip in face mask, try this excellent treatments of sleep apnea blog for best internal nasal dilator, can nasal polyps cause difficulty breathing, how to fix loud nose breathing, how to tell if your dog has breathing problems, Also don't forget this new types of anti snoring devices tips alongside all how to use nasal dilators, homemade nose breathing strips, how to breathe if your nose is blocked, nose breathing aids, look at this top rated how to stop snoring blog for nasal strips for snoring walmart, nasal strips wilko, do nasal strips work for running, See More Top Rated Best Pay Per Head Bookie Site Site ff8b200

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information