+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kitty update/Avatar alert/Plea for tech help

Forum Freak Michele the Wicked is an unknown quantity at this point Michele the Wicked's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kitty update/Avatar alert/Plea for tech help

Many thanks to all who wrote re the abandoned Puff Katty aka P. Kitty. Genitalia is still indistingushable- no telling yet what gender we're dealing with. I am computer challenged and yet tried to post a picture (the ONLY picture I have of the little guy/gal/whatever) Ended up making it my avatar but the website won't accept any picture that is remotely viewable . Therefore, you now may sort of see us in all our blurry glory when I post. Kitty is doing amazingly well. After doing the cottonball thing it produced a half-inch turd which, for some reason, is still very funny to me. We are not sure yet if we are fostering or adopting so, if anyone in the area is interested, PM me and you will be subjected to a brutal interview as to yer fitness as kitty parent.

If anyone can tell me what the HELL I'm doing wrong re my avatar, that would be smashing.

You Wenches Rock,

Michele the Indistinct
    There are some people who can make love standing on a hammock. However, that is not the easiest way.

It's hard to be sloppy in a bodice, but some girls DO manage--tighten them strings, dammit!!!

Forum Freak Michele the Wicked is an unknown quantity at this point Michele the Wicked's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kitty update/Avatar alert/Plea for tech help

Many thanks to all who wrote re the abandoned Puff Katty aka P. Kitty. Genitalia is still indistingushable- no telling yet what gender we're dealing with. I am computer challenged and yet tried to post a picture (the ONLY picture I have of the little guy/gal/whatever) Ended up making it my avatar but the website won't accept any picture that is remotely viewable . Therefore, you now may sort of see us in all our blurry glory when I post. Kitty is doing amazingly well. After doing the cottonball thing it produced a half-inch turd which, for some reason, is still very funny to me. We are not sure yet if we are fostering or adopting so, if anyone in the area is interested, PM me and you will be subjected to a brutal interview as to yer fitness as kitty parent.

If anyone can tell me what the HELL I'm doing wrong re my avatar, that would be smashing.

You Wenches Rock,

Michele the Indistinct
    There are some people who can make love standing on a hammock. However, that is not the easiest way.

It's hard to be sloppy in a bodice, but some girls DO manage--tighten them strings, dammit!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

By the way, that IS a kitty to the left...

Downloads
    Uploads

By the way, that IS a kitty to the left...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information