+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marine's Family Expecting Quintuplets!

Wily Wench Isabella is an unknown quantity at this point Isabella's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Marine's Family Expecting Quintuplets!

Howdy Gals and Guys,
    I didn't exactly know where to post this, but I figure since it's "charity" in a way, I'd post here.

A close friend of mine who is a Rennie at Bristol Renaissance Faire and a native of Chicago found out he and his wife are expect Quintuplets very very soon! Like November! He is a local police officer with Aurora Police Department, and also a service man. (And Scottish! :D ) He is schedualed to ship out August 25th for Iraqi's Enduring Freedom Mission with the reservists of his Batt'n with the Marines!
    They found out before he was leaving his wife was expecting Quintuplets (five babies!) Three little girls and two little boys! They currently already have two children. He and his wife talked about him serving and agreed that he should go over seas to help others who deserve to come home to be with their own families.
    If anyone can help them with donations to help support the Quints, please offer what you can. I'm not asking you to dig deep or break yourselves. I love Josh and his family with all my heart. Their passion for their country, williness to endure hardships to keep us all safe is a credit to the American Spirit. Also he's just a big dang goofball that means the world to me! He's like the big brother I NEVER had! ;)

If you can donate please send donations to:

Horton Five c/o Harris Bank
    P.O. Box 6201
    Carol Stream, Ill. 60197-6201

Thank you for caring and sharing in their joy!
    Isabella :)
    Bard # 359
    Wench # 2415
    ATF Pub Club #130

Gifted with Gab Galleywench is on a distinguished road Galleywench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't imagine 5 at once! I sincerely wish I could send the new parents a gift of peace and quiet to tuck into every now and then lol Since I have no clue how to find peace and quiet (or I'd use it myself) I suppose a donation will just have to suffice!
    http://www.myspace.com/queensgalley
    Because everyone has one right???

http://www.hvmayfaire.com/ The Hudson valley Mayfaire!

www.Thequeensgalley.org

Did someone feed the fish lately?
    IWG# 1848

Gifted with Gab Katerinka Kotenoka is an unknown quantity at this point Katerinka Kotenoka's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can't say I envy those 2 with that many kids coming all at once. I am a Retired Marine. And from what you're saying this family has a Reservist going over. He already has a good job (can't be fired when called up from Reserve status) and will be making hazard duty pay. I must say that they have to be strong people to have that many kids (and am guessing the current 2 are still young). Sorry to say that I can't afford to send them any money (make even less on Retired pay than a Private, they'll understand how little that is, and with my disability I can't even work), but I could make them some things (craft/sewing person) w/stuff just sitting around. Drop me an email if they'd like some homemade goodies.
    Wench # 2831.......Local 77
    aka the Hermit Trina
    77.6% Faire Corrupt
    Clan McD's Order of the Medieval Cracker :whip

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Galleywench
    I can't imagine 5 at once! I sincerely wish I could send the new parents a gift of peace and quiet to tuck into every now and then lol Since I have no clue how to find peace and quiet (or I'd use it myself) I suppose a donation will just have to suffice!
    I will pass on your "peace and quiet" to them. :) Thank you for your support of them in your words and donation, please if you can PM me your name in real life, I'd like to pass it on to Josh and the fam to let them know your are supporting them. :)

BIG HUGS
    Isabella
    Bard # 359
    Wench # 2415
    ATF Pub Club #130

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Katerinka Kotenoka
    Can't say I envy those 2 with that many kids coming all at once. I am a Retired Marine. And from what you're saying this family has a Reservist going over. He already has a good job (can't be fired when called up from Reserve status) and will be making hazard duty pay. I must say that they have to be strong people to have that many kids (and am guessing the current 2 are still young). Sorry to say that I can't afford to send them any money (make even less on Retired pay than a Private, they'll understand how little that is, and with my disability I can't even work), but I could make them some things (craft/sewing person) w/stuff just sitting around. Drop me an email if they'd like some homemade goodies.
    Actually the Daddy of the Quints is the Marine Rerservist. ;) Yes, the orginal dynamic duo are five and seven if my brain is correct in remember. ;) Your well wishes from a fellow Marine (the Quints Dad) from a Fellow Marine will mean ALOT to him!

I'm going to be sending a package of things to then as the date gets closer. (I'm crocheting blankets FYI, but heck doubles would be good too.) I am posative that if you can think of something they might need, they would be pleased to find a use for it. :) It's the thought that honestly really counts!!

I love you all, and thank you for taking the time to post with your love and support! I can't wait to tell the family! ;)

Huggles!
    Isabella
    Bard # 359
    Wench # 2415
    ATF Pub Club #130

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information