Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crafters and merchants - your help needed :)

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Crafters and merchants - your help needed :)

Hi all,

My organization, Pet-Abuse.Com, will be holding a charity event at some point in the near future. (Not sure of a timeframe yet, we're still working that out.) We'll be holding a raffle of course, and I was hoping that some of the amazing crafters and merchants out there would be willing to donate an item or two to help us out. We are in southern California, so items would need to be shipped to us if the merchant isn't local. (Local means as far away as the LA area, generally speaking). If anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be, please email me at [email protected]t-abuse.com with details. Also please feel free to crosspost and send this message along if you wish.

This is our first charity event, so I'm a little nervous, and I'm hoping we can get some really cool and unique prizes. Because the organization is animal related, we do have to ask that no items containing leather or fur products are donated. (While my organization doesn't take a stand on these things, the people coming to the event might, and we'd prefer to dodge that bullet right off the bat.)

Thanks in advance!
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Me: snipe.net · phpchick.com · tehawesome.net · crankyhaiku.com · geekhaiku.com · geekdays.com · FBMHell.com
    My Passions: pet-abuse.com · everydayactivist.com · sound.ly

Wily Wench Theresa Grant will become famous soon enough Theresa Grant's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How about knitted items? Some of us are faboo knitters and crocheters, and I'd be happy to knock out a lacework scarf or something for you.
    Theresa Grant
    CA Madame
    Andrew's Proud Mommy!
    "Mighty mighty Boss Wench" - thanks, Lars, I'll get you for that one...
    "The Mary Poppins of Wench Walks" - And if you DON'T get your ass in line, I'll take this umbrella and shove it up your *censored*. :blink:

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sure! That would be great!
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Me: snipe.net · phpchick.com · tehawesome.net · crankyhaiku.com · geekhaiku.com · geekdays.com · FBMHell.com

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Madame Chatterbox FairieTink will become famous soon enough FairieTink will become famous soon enough FairieTink's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can do hand beaded glass necklaces, braceletts etc. Just tell me how many sets you want and PM me and address.
    Vice Madam Local 35 - AZ chapter

Captain Bone Momma - HMS Boner - http://www.igotboned.com

Regional Keeper of Arizona - ODK Member #032
    Privateer # 975, Merc #591, Ren Rat, IWG #2416

Wily Wench Theresa Grant will become famous soon enough Theresa Grant's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've gone through my pattern book and I've found the pawprint scarf, which looks like scattered pawprints running up and around the scarf. Please PM me with your timeframe, and where to send finished stuff. If I have enough time I could make more than one. I'm happy to do it. :)
    Theresa Grant
    CA Madame
    Andrew's Proud Mommy!
    "Mighty mighty Boss Wench" - thanks, Lars, I'll get you for that one...
    "The Mary Poppins of Wench Walks" - And if you DON'T get your ass in line, I'll take this umbrella and shove it up your *censored*. :blink:

Gifted with Gab Absinthe d'Accalia will become famous soon enough Absinthe d'Accalia's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can add to your list of goodies:

~ healthy dog treats (I'll do the non-meat containing varieties, so there won't be any chance of spoilage)

~ jewelry (earrings, bracelets, necklaces - sterling findings, pearl, crystal, glass beads)

Ditto on the time frame and requested quantities and where to ship the goods to. Anything to help you help our furry (and or feathered, scaled or other) friends!
    ~ Sorcière & les affaires de magie, guérisseur, guerrier, amoureux de nourriture, et les voitures rapide. ~

"Scaling the Cliffs of Insanity, battling rodents of unusual size, facing torture in the Pit of Despair - true love has never been a snap."

IWG #2776

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, too cool!

-- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Wily Wench Jayden2298 is on a distinguished road Jayden2298's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can do a scarf or two, or mayvbe a pet blanket?

let me know:0)
    Jayden
    Evil Pixie, Enabler of Evil, Welcome Wench, The Wench of Speed

IWG #2298, Wandering Member of Local 96,
    Settling in Local 74
    Privateer #582, Navigatrix of the Thanos
    Pinned Rengeek, PFS #6
    www.livejournal.com/user/ladyleo
    Mama of Rogue in Training, the Doomling! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...r/100_3104.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Sure! These are great idas! Everyone who has replied or emailed me - I just can't thank you enough!!
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Gifted with Gab Mermaid is on a distinguished road Mermaid's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa Grant
    I've gone through my pattern book and I've found the pawprint scarf, which looks like scattered pawprints running up and around the scarf. Please PM me with your timeframe, and where to send finished stuff. If I have enough time I could make more than one. I'm happy to do it. :)
    ooohhh--what pattern book is that in??? I want it!.

I'll come up with something to make for you.

Mermaid

Closed Thread

Thread Information