Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crafters and merchants - your help needed :)

Gifted with Gab lauradake is an unknown quantity at this point lauradake's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just keep me posted - I'll be glad to send SOMETHING out garb-related. :)

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Madame Chatterbox FairieTink will become famous soon enough FairieTink will become famous soon enough FairieTink's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you post a ETA of when you need the stuff and where to send it, My mother who makes wheel chair lap blankets for Vets is in for a pet blanket or two.
    Vice Madam Local 35 - AZ chapter

Captain Bone Momma - HMS Boner - http://www.igotboned.com

Regional Keeper of Arizona - ODK Member #032
    Privateer # 975, Merc #591, Ren Rat, IWG #2416

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will post an ETA just as soon as I know it. The chick who is coordinating much of this is still working on nailing down a venue - which will dictate the timeline.
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Me: snipe.net · phpchick.com · tehawesome.net · crankyhaiku.com · geekhaiku.com · geekdays.com · FBMHell.com
    My Passions: pet-abuse.com · everydayactivist.com · sound.ly

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Okay - we finally have an ETA! April 6th or 13th seem to be the two dates available that we are looking at.
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Me: snipe.net · phpchick.com · tehawesome.net · crankyhaiku.com · geekhaiku.com · geekdays.com · FBMHell.com

Downloads
    Uploads

For those of you who offered to donate an item, the mailing address is here:

http://www.pawsforlaughter.com/raffle.php

And when you send the stuff, make sure you send a note including your name, your business name (if you have one), and a short blurb about what your business does (marketing-babble, if you will). I'm going to put together a snazzy handout for everyone who attends, and I'd like to make sure credit (and advertising) is given where its due! (If you have a company logo, please email it to me and I'll try to include it in the handout next to your blurb.)
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Downloads
    Uploads

Also remember that this is not a ren-crowd - so if there are more mainstream items that you sell, that might be what you want to focus on for the blurb. :)
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Downloads
    Uploads

Just a reminder - the event is April 6, so if you had planned on sending anything through for the raffle, please try to do so soon!

You can send to:

Pet-Abuse.Com
    attn: Paws for Laughter
    PO Box 2995
    Del Mar, CA 92014
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Gifted with Gab Absinthe d'Accalia will become famous soon enough Absinthe d'Accalia's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for the reminder! I'll pack my stuff up and put it in the post tomorrow.
    ~ Sorcière & les affaires de magie, guérisseur, guerrier, amoureux de nourriture, et les voitures rapide. ~

"Scaling the Cliffs of Insanity, battling rodents of unusual size, facing torture in the Pit of Despair - true love has never been a snap."

IWG #2776

Brand SPANKIN' New!Local MadameLocal Vice-MadameJusta Bot ChelleyB is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Crafters and merchants - your help needed :)

I see I was too late to do anything for this one, but let us know if you hold another. I'd be happy to help. I can whip up a bunch of fleece pet blankets or something.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. -- Rush

If you never spread your wings, you\'ll never learn to fly. -- MM Bacon

Member of Local 52 Verbose Veteran Mistress Morigianna will become famous soon enough Mistress Morigianna's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Crafters and merchants - your help needed :)

We want to send gift certificates. Is this ok? That way they can use them in the store or on the website.
    We all have a freak flag-Are you afraid to fly yours?
    Better to have loved and lost than to be stuck with an asshat forever.....
    Mistress of semi-random organized chaos Work: Rev. Misty Johnson www.idothemeweddings.com
    Faire: Mistress Morigianna The Purple Bodice Goddess SCA: Lady Morigianna Rhiannon Of Shadowed Stars
    Owner-Misty Fata Morigianna /On Your Knees Creations- WWW.TRIMWHORE.COM
    Head seamstress/costumer- www.dragonmarsh.com Teacher- www.classesatdragonmarsh.com
    wench MCL #2109 Pricked Finger Society #53 Contesseration of fobs & garbwhores #60 Trim Whore #1 Cougar Wench #7
    Guild of Saint Elizabeth I (GWT) #60 Fabric Fanatics #27 WWW#22 Pin Whores founding member #10
    Shamless plug-Good Host! http://www.HostMonster.Com/track/idothemeweddings
    Look for me on FaceBook... Just type Morigianna in the search and you will see all my pages

Closed Thread

Thread Information