+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fake Ermine?

Needs a Hobby Lis Elfwench will become famous soon enough Lis Elfwench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fake Ermine?

I have a friend who is seeking fake ermine fur. Neither of us can find it anywhere. Anyone know of a source?

Wily Wench Gem is an unknown quantity at this point Gem's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fake Ermine?

Did you see Margo Anderson's latest blog post?
    http://onetoughcostumer.blogspot.com/

Sorry--didn't even *see* this thread until just now!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    Did you see Margo Anderson's latest blog post?
    http://onetoughcostumer.blogspot.com/

Sorry--didn't even *see* this thread until just now!
    Actually, I've checked out those two sites she recommends, and no ermine! You'd *think* it would be available somewhere, since it's used fairly frequently in costuming/historical garments...but no. Gah.

Well, at least my friend is a genius, and will be able to fake it!

The blog you linked me to, though...fabulous!

Wily Wench shadowcat546 is an unknown quantity at this point shadowcat546's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi. was catching up on old posts.
    I'm Shannon, aka The Colonial Peddler.
    I have real ermine (aka mink) , in grey, if you'd like to buy one. I have several collars, 2 hats (shaped like pillbox hats), and one cuff. Most are under $20.00. I have seen the typical tan minks at second hand stores, but I am guessing you don't need a large portion for your costuming.

Plz feel free to contact me, - a private message here, then I can give you the email I open most often.
    http://community.webshots.com/user/shadowcat546
    Last edited by shadowcat546; 09-14-2009 at 09:35 PM. Reason: typos
    --Shannon, in Michigan
    aka Lady Shadowcat, aka "Fur Girl" (for the animal pelt knapsack I carry ), aka "The Colonial Peddler" http://community.webshots.com/user/shadowcat546
    (7-01-2009 Ren. Faire Purity Test results: "yes" to 65 of 152 questions: 57.2% FaireFolk pure 42.8% FaireFolk corrupt.. .....

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat546 View Post
    Hi. was catching up on old posts.
    I'm Shannon, aka The Colonial Peddler.
    I have real ermine (aka mink) , in grey, if you'd like to buy one. I have several collars, 2 hats (shaped like pillbox hats), and one cuff. Most are under $20.00. I have seen the typical tan minks at second hand stores, but I am guessing you don't need a large portion for your costuming.

Plz feel free to contact me, - a private message here, then I can give you the email I open most often.
    http://community.webshots.com/user/shadowcat546
    Thanks for the offer, but my friend has already figured her trim out!

Needs a Hobby FrankJScott is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Top New Products To Check Out

For those who asked about my latest products, discover top website along with go to main site and link. Also, don't forget to try this url, not to mention click this url alongside goto website, also goto this website and don't forget goto main website. Btw Best New Gifts To Buy ace0200 here.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default View The Newest Products Of 2021

For those who asked about great cool products to check out, this the panda power free press series item is for sale at this store on top of these newest items e belts best comfortable running belts , or this item is for sale at this marketplace as well as these coolest products leadpro gb2626 2006 pack of 5/ product, great at this marketplace and don't forget these highest rated products suunto watch with long battery life item, also highly rated at this page. Also, don't forget about this the raised brow puppy dog eyes , and don't forget these best products amazon brand stone beam tri ply item, is highly rated at this page alongside all these most top rated gifts handson pet grooming gloves patented 1 product, also available at this shop. There's also this thule stroller footmuff sport/ item, available at this website as well as these most top rated stuff [preparation for the dog product, also available at this marketplace. Finally, check out View The Most Excellent Stuff Of 2021 ff8b200 here.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default See The Finest Stuff Ever

In reply to the person asking about antique cigar cabinet with copper lining, cigar humidor fluid, best desktop humidor humidifier, I highly recommend this worthy cigar humidor recommendations or cigar humidors ebay, desktop humidor electric, mantello cigar humidor setup, and don't forget this good cigar humidor link or brookstone desktop humidor ratings, cigar cabinet humidor with hygrometer and humidifier, desktop humidor electric, on top of this fine cigar humidor info which is also great.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information