+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corsets

Wily Wench littlekitty381 can only hope to improve littlekitty381's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Corsets

For those who are looking for a good corset here is a link to one. http://www.onewildeknight.com/ To also let you know they will be at Norwescon in Seattle. They normally are there. They have great prices when you by from off the rack?. Plus they fit so nice as well. I am getting one this yr. For those who do not know Norwescon is on Easter weekend. http://www.norwescon.org/ Hope to see you there if you can.. Let me know..

Madam Mary
    Madam Mary
    Founder of IWG Local #26 - The Pacific NorthWest Wenches
    (IWG # 3060 - Madame Cum Laude)
    "Once a Wench, Always a Wench."

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Corsets

from the website:

"I work by appointment only. I must measure and fit you in person so that I can provide you with a perfect-fitting garment. I do not sell my corsets or costumes over the Internet If you're planning a visit to the Portland area, most likely I can see you for a measuring and fitting, if you make an appointment in advance."

Priced $400-$900.
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bwa ha hahaha!!!!! On the site, image 6. It's Me & Raven!

Well, not really us, but you get the picture!

AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Verbose Veteran Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven is a glorious beacon of light Ravin' Raven's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix McHeit View Post
    Bwa ha hahaha!!!!! On the site, image 6. It's Me & Raven!

Well, not really us, but you get the picture!

OMG it IS!!!!! Wonder Twins! I don't know how people tell us apart.

(psssst...actually I found the picture from fling in th emini-kilts and leather halters...just gotta get it downloaded to to the computer).
    Ravin' Raven
    Feisty "Bite" MacBoom - Chief Defender of the Clan - Don't Mess With My Girls "in vesta genua"

IWG# 3200 Local 9 Mount Hope Muses
    Ren-Merc #758 (that's right, Battle Bytch!)
    IFRP #1059

She of the evil overbite - AKA "Dy" - so sayeth MFS
    Oh Holy SnorglePod! Youse so fukkin hawt! - so sayeth Phee
    "'tis the kissing bridge, not the birthing bridge!!!" so sayeth the Sheriff

Fire Dragon to the Water Dragon - The joining of water and fire does not quench the fire, it warms the water.

Power is the ability not to have to please

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information