+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for an "invsion" of the Portland Zoo?

Wily Wench Mistress_Autumn will become famous soon enough Mistress_Autumn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Anyone up for an "invsion" of the Portland Zoo?

Sat., Feb. 13th. My family is heading to the zoo in Portland, OR. Anyone up for a group outing? We could wear our garb and have a blast while learning about the animals! (And drawing curious looks from the 'danes in the process... Fun times!)

Anyone?

^_^*mew*kitty*
    Bobcat #950
    Wench #3301
    Local 26!!!

I have Loki in a bottle. Should I let him out?

75.0% FaireFolk corrupt
    . (that's what happens when you're born into a Faire family.

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone up for an "invsion" of the Portland Zoo?

Maybe. It depends oh how buried I am in homework. This term is proving to be a rough one again. (That and I have no garb what so ever now. What the ex didn't steal has turned up missing also.)

If I can make it, I have a good camera and can make sure that there is photographic evidence.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

Local 26 Wily Wench renstyles is on a distinguished road renstyles's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am not sure if I can but I want to. If it was next week-end I am completely free, but the 13th my mom is in town and I have a birthday party. However don't count me out just yet, let me know when and if the timing is right I can bring my mom along, if she doesn't have anything else planned for us yet.
    Julie
    Wench #710

You know you're a geek when someone says "blue box" and you automatically think Tardis instead of Tiffany's.

Wily Wench Mistress_Autumn will become famous soon enough Mistress_Autumn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well we'll be there all day long. (And I -do- have "loaner" garb. It's not much, but it's a bit.) The heathens may or may not be in garb. (The bubbie -will- be, but the girls may not. It depends on if I can find all of their stuff.)

Zoo's open from about 9am (I think) until 4pm. Afterward we can descend upon an unsuspecting eating establishment to get our evening grub on.

^_^*mew*kitty*
    Bobcat #950
    Wench #3301
    Local 26!!!

75.0% FaireFolk corrupt

Madame Chatterbox SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to be at work that day as I do most weekends. Have a grand time and let me know when the pics are up. I miss you alll.
    IWG # 3121

I sniffed coke ... but the ice cubes went up my nose.

Don't drink water... Fish have sex in it.

Cougar #13

'Banned by DM-RBLCheck' Forum Freak Lady Nina will become famous soon enough Lady Nina's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awww...... I wish I could go! Darn work!

We really do need to plan a Wenches outing or get together soon........maybe a favor making party?

IWG Local 26 Wench #3750

Madame of Vice , Local 26

Nina The Good Wench

"Being a Pirate is all fun and games until someone loses an eye. "

Not short, fun sized! :D

Madame Chatterbox SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Give me a bit to get settled into my mew place and maybe we can do it there. That is if any of you want to drive to Bonney Lake. On the up side, when Faire time rolls around, if anyone is in dire need of a shower, I am about 10 or 15 minutes from the site.
    IWG # 3121

I sniffed coke ... but the ice cubes went up my nose.

Don't drink water... Fish have sex in it.

Cougar #13

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am not going to be making it to the zoo this weekend. I missed a day of school because I was sick. Now I am playing catch up with that work in addition to all the rest of it.

Sigh. And think of all the photo opportunities I will be missing.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, come heck or high water (which will probably be there), we'll be heading out with a full van bright and early in the morning to drive down to the Zoo. *hugs to all*

^_^*mew*kitty*
    Bobcat #950
    Wench #3301
    Local 26!!!

75.0% FaireFolk corrupt

Downloads
    Uploads

Have fun.

JavaScript is kicking my butt this term, maybe next term I will be able to make it there. (And I may even be able to buy the student priced tickets before the trip. )

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information