+ Reply to Thread

Thread: March of Dimes... and my WIT!

Wily Wench Mistress_Autumn will become famous soon enough Mistress_Autumn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default March of Dimes... and my WIT!

Many of you know my eldest WIT, Angel. She is 10 years old and a bright and bubbly personality. What you may not know is that she is also active in the community through a volunteer program at her school called K-Kids.

K-Kids does a lot of work for various charities. They make "Welcome to the World" bags for the local hospitals' maternity units. They do "Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF". They help raise awareness of cancer survivors in the local area, often raising money to help offset medical bills.

When my mother went in for surgery for breast cancer, they sent a care package to her because Angel let them know what was happening.

These are some awesome kids... and they're at it again!

This time they are participating in the "Walk for Babies" event by the March of Dimes.

This walk is a 6 mile walk around Capital Lake beginning at Olympia High School at 8:00 on April 24, 2010. Each child is encouraged to raise financial support through friends and family pledges which can be donated directly to the March of Dimes though the website www.Marchforbabies.org under the team name of k kids of Lacey Elementary. Donations can also be mailed to the March of Dimes under the team's name.

I am wondering if any of the Wenches would like to support the work that my WIT is doing in the community by helping to sponsor her team in this awesome event.

Thanks,

~Autumn
    Last edited by Mistress_Autumn; 04-02-2010 at 02:11 AM.

^_^*mew*kitty*
    Bobcat #950
    Wench #3301
    Local 26!!!

I have Loki in a bottle. Should I let him out?

75.0% FaireFolk corrupt
    . (that's what happens when you're born into a Faire family.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information