+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Site Upgrade

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Site Upgrade

Madame Chatterbox AnnaFaerie is a jewel in the rough AnnaFaerie is a jewel in the rough AnnaFaerie is a jewel in the rough AnnaFaerie's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good morning. I will try to wait without going crazy. I have to have my morning hit of the Wenches.

Wily Wench MillieWylde is on a distinguished road MillieWylde's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

...wow... definitely thought I'd typed the web address in wrong for a few moments, there. *peering around* Looks pretty good thus far, though... Now I shall commence waiting patiently.

... ... ... Oh heck. When I get bored, it's time to !!

Thank you Mighty Webmistress, for all of your hard work!

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for everything you do, Snipe!

And I've got a question for you - Do we still have the Local groups? I tried to check for membership requests this morning and couldn't find the link to the group membership page. If it's still in the kinks to be worked out, I'll wait patiently. LOL

Member of Local 13 Verbose Veteran Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Site Upgrade

Just a momentary freak out when I first logged in! I like it, though.

Thanks again, Snipe.

Member of Local 52 Madame Chatterbox Sorcha Griannon is on a distinguished road Sorcha Griannon's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I second the freak out:) but it looks very nice. Thanks for all your hard work.

Sorcha

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

@Selena - heh - sorry about that :D

@Lady Sarah - we do still have local groups, but for some reason they don't show up under groups anymore. It's very confusing. This version of the software seems to recognize two types of groups, and whichever one it is that we don't use, that's the one it thinks you want to see when you click on groups. I'm not actually sure where they moved usergroups to. :(

Downloads
    Uploads

@Lady Sarah - Users can apply to join local usergroups here: http://www.wench.org/profile.php?do=editusergroups
    (They can get there by clicking on "Settings" in the top right, and then going down to "Permission groups" in the sidenav on that page.)

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Snipe!

Member of Local 52 Verbose Veteran Mistress Morigianna will become famous soon enough Mistress Morigianna's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Site Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    Thanks Snipe!

ok i feel stupid- how do you reply without quote? I just have at the bottom reply with quote and muti quote rply

I hate the bog space with quoted replys it has added many pages to threads- look at the meanwhile thread that doubled in pages with the new message board.

or is it just me?
    We all have a freak flag-Are you afraid to fly yours?
    Better to have loved and lost than to be stuck with an asshat forever.....
    Mistress of semi-random organized chaos Work: Rev. Misty Johnson www.idothemeweddings.com
    Faire: Mistress Morigianna The Purple Bodice Goddess SCA: Lady Morigianna Rhiannon Of Shadowed Stars
    Owner-Misty Fata Morigianna /On Your Knees Creations- WWW.TRIMWHORE.COM
    Head seamstress/costumer- www.dragonmarsh.com Teacher- www.classesatdragonmarsh.com
    wench MCL #2109 Pricked Finger Society #53 Contesseration of fobs & garbwhores #60 Trim Whore #1 Cougar Wench #7
    Guild of Saint Elizabeth I (GWT) #60 Fabric Fanatics #27 WWW#22 Pin Whores founding member #10
    Shamless plug-Good Host! http://www.HostMonster.Com/track/idothemeweddings
    Look for me on FaceBook... Just type Morigianna in the search and you will see all my pages

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information