+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Site Upgrade

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Site Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Morigianna View Post
    ok i feel stupid- how do you reply without quote? I just have at the bottom reply with quote and muti quote rply

I hate the bog space with quoted replys it has added many pages to threads- look at the meanwhile thread that doubled in pages with the new message board.

or is it just me?
    On the left side of the screen, under the last post, you should see a large bluish button that says reply to thread.
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Member of Local 96 Madame Chatterbox Torra is a jewel in the rough Torra is a jewel in the rough Torra is a jewel in the rough Torra is a jewel in the rough Torra's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by webmistress View Post
    @Selena - heh - sorry about that :D

@Lady Sarah - we do still have local groups, but for some reason they don't show up under groups anymore. It's very confusing. This version of the software seems to recognize two types of groups, and whichever one it is that we don't use, that's the one it thinks you want to see when you click on groups. I'm not actually sure where they moved usergroups to. :(

Those usergroups can be accessed under Settings, then Permission Groups.
    38.2% FaireFolk pure (61.8% FaireFolk corrupt)

The Tea Wench - #3445

The cup is always half-full; it's just that sometimes it's half-full of empty.
    http://thecrackedcup.wordpress.com

Member of Local 52 Verbose Veteran Mistress Morigianna will become famous soon enough Mistress Morigianna's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    On the left side of the screen, under the last post, you should see a large bluish button that says reply to thread.
    ok Mine is at the TOP of the page- weird
    We all have a freak flag-Are you afraid to fly yours?
    Better to have loved and lost than to be stuck with an asshat forever.....
    Mistress of semi-random organized chaos Work: Rev. Misty Johnson www.idothemeweddings.com
    Faire: Mistress Morigianna The Purple Bodice Goddess SCA: Lady Morigianna Rhiannon Of Shadowed Stars
    Owner-Misty Fata Morigianna /On Your Knees Creations- WWW.TRIMWHORE.COM
    Head seamstress/costumer- www.dragonmarsh.com Teacher- www.classesatdragonmarsh.com
    wench MCL #2109 Pricked Finger Society #53 Contesseration of fobs & garbwhores #60 Trim Whore #1 Cougar Wench #7
    Guild of Saint Elizabeth I (GWT) #60 Fabric Fanatics #27 WWW#22 Pin Whores founding member #10
    Shamless plug-Good Host! http://www.HostMonster.Com/track/idothemeweddings
    Look for me on FaceBook... Just type Morigianna in the search and you will see all my pages

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Morigianna View Post
    ok Mine is at the TOP of the page- weird
    There's one at the top and one under the last post.
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Member of Local 13 Needs a Hobby RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I only have the plain reply button at the top, but at the bottom there are a couple of spots where my cursor switches to the selector, though it doesn't actually tell me what the selection might be.
    Raevyn

IWG 3450
    Lady Evyl Squiggle MacGiggle
    Wench at Large #2 (So Sayeth the Countess), CW #21
    PipeWench
    b00bEnabler to the Canadian
    Sunblock Nazi
    Center of all Evil

15.1% FaireFolk pure (84.9% FaireFolk corrupt).

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that 'normal' isn't a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ---Practical Magic
    Love is like paint,...it makes things beautiful when you spread it, ...but it will dry up if you don't use it--- Fortune Cookie

Wily Wench MillieWylde is on a distinguished road MillieWylde's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was hoping to download the Little Brown Book/Songbook ...are they available on this new-looking site yet? If so, where have I been missing them? (The sticky has a link, but said link takes me straight back to the home page.) !!

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is anyone else getting a floating "share it" banner for Facebook, Twitter and via email when they check out posts now?

Member of Local 13 Verbose Veteran Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena is a glorious beacon of light Selena's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is anyone else getting a floating "share it" banner for Facebook, Twitter and via email when they check out posts now?
    Yeup. It's annoying. I'm on FF, too.

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's the Apture toolbar. I'm sorry if you find it annoying - I find it quite helpful, as it gives you share links wherever you are on the page, and a quick link back to the homepage even if you're scrolled all the way down. Plus it keeps the site name, site search and logo visible. I've used it on several websites and people generally like it.

You can hide it by clicking on the double-arrow on the far left of the toolbar.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by webmistress View Post
    It's the Apture toolbar. I'm sorry if you find it annoying - I find it quite helpful, as it gives you share links wherever you are on the page, and a quick link back to the homepage even if you're scrolled all the way down. Plus it keeps the site name, site search and logo visible. I've used it on several websites and people generally like it.

You can hide it by clicking on the double-arrow on the far left of the toolbar.
    I figured it was for the keeping of the site name visible at all times. LOL And thanks for pointing out the double arrow. If I'd looked any closer, I would have noticed it.

Thanks, Snipe!
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information