Downloads
    Uploads

Question Web site

When did this change?
    Madam Mary
    Founder of IWG Local #26 - The Pacific NorthWest Wenches
    (IWG # 3060 - Madame Cum Laude)
    "Once a Wench, Always a Wench."

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Ysobelle; 05-12-2010 at 09:00 AM.
    Nikki Cohen
    Mistress Ysobelle
    Madame Cum Laude #111
    Local Madame
    Mount Hope Muses, IWG Local #9
    IWG Guild Representative for the State of PA
    www.MayFaireMoon.com - Corsets & Costumes
    MayFaireMoon.livejournal.com

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Web site

Hey Yso, can we put a "sticky" somewhere about this?
    Gellis Indigo
    Madame Emeritus of Local 57 - Wenches of All Flavors
    IWG #3410
    Original Raggaminion
    Lost Viking #323
    Sisterhood of the Eternal Cleavage
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Emerson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Governments tend not to solve problems, only to rearrange them."- Ronald Reagan

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gellis Indigo View Post
    Hey Yso, can we put a "sticky" somewhere about this?
    The "Site Upgrade" post is first thing, right on the home page...
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix McHeit View Post
    The "Site Upgrade" post is first thing, right on the home page...
    I know, but I also know that I tend to ignore the home page and come right to the forums. Just thought a sticky might answer questions for those people.
    Gellis Indigo
    Madame Emeritus of Local 57 - Wenches of All Flavors
    IWG #3410
    Original Raggaminion
    Lost Viking #323
    Sisterhood of the Eternal Cleavage
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Emerson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Governments tend not to solve problems, only to rearrange them."- Ronald Reagan

Member of Local 69 Verbose Veteran Tink will become famous soon enough Tink will become famous soon enough Tink's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have to agree with you Gell. I posted a similar post yesterday asking why it looked different. I never look at the home page, I have the forum page bookmarked so I go right to them. I mean I guess now that I know, if I see a change again I can check for info about it on the home page, but ya know..
    Tink
    Wench 200 MCL Local 69 FOREVER
    THE Bodice Goddess tm
    TEAM BOB (sorry Pathos)

AG #10 ...I do *not* aim to please.
    Capt Menstruella DeVille of the PMS Scallyrag
    "Retaining the Seven Seas" -Ship motto
    "Better late than never!!" -Ship battle cry
    The Margaritavillainess
    When life gives you lemons...ask for tequila and salt!!
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES...........
    They are not really good for anything......BUT........
    They still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

Even if I don't care that Timmy fell down the well, it doesn't mean I have to kick Lassie in the ass for telling me about it.

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I bypass the home page too, have the forums linked so I go straight to the 'home page' there. But, usually any changes made to the site, Snipe posts a thread about them. When you click New Posts, that thread shows up somewhere in the 'new posts' page.
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well c'mon gals - when I saw that something was different, I took it upon myself to see if there was any post about changes. It just makes sense to me to look for myself, first. We're all smart women here. Why does one need a 'sticky'? Are we really that busy that there's no time to look? And, what takes more time anyway? Looking, or starting a completely new thread, asking?
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Also, let's not forget that there's a forum here for Website News. Yeah, you have to scroll down the page to get there, but there hasn't been a change made recently or further back that hasn't been made public news in that forum.

But, in all fairness, sometimes it's easier to ask the question...
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix McHeit View Post
    Well c'mon gals - when I saw that something was different, I took it upon myself to see if there was any post about changes. It just makes sense to me to look for myself, first. We're all smart women here. Why does one need a 'sticky'? Are we really that busy that there's no time to look? And, what takes more time anyway? Looking, or starting a completely new thread, asking?
    I agree. Actually, the first time I logged in after the change had been made, it took me straight to the Home page and the first thing I saw was the notice from Snipe, so I read it. Effort goes into making all of the pages on the site, not just the forums we are addicted to, lol!
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information