+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Latest Revamp To-Do List

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Latest Revamp To-Do List

In the ongoing interests of transparency, here's my running list of shit I have to get squared away sooner rather than later, in a roughly prioritized order.

• Re-skin with IWG branding
    • Update site for Little Brown Book download in the main site, instead of having to hunt in the forums. (Same local group access rules will apply.)
    • Upgrade/fix the registration anti-spam measures to work with the new forums
    • Fix map plugin that let people post their locations on the guild map
    I know there's more, but this is my knee-jerk list,. :)

Madame to Local 13 Madame Chatterbox Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Latest Revamp To-Do List

Quote Originally Posted by webmistress View Post
    I know there's more, but this is my knee-jerk list,. :)
    How about updating the calendar beyond 2008?

Isabelle Fawkes
    Madame of Local 13

IWG #2016
    Pub Club #116
    DG #272

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle Fawkes View Post
    How about updating the calendar beyond 2008?
    Done - someone should have mentioned that sooner.

Madame to Local 13 Madame Chatterbox Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

You are welcome!!!

Isabelle Fawkes
    Madame of Local 13

IWG #2016
    Pub Club #116
    DG #272

Member of Local 13 Needs a Hobby RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

And thanks for all you do to keep our little playground available, updated, and secure!
    Raevyn

IWG 3450
    Lady Evyl Squiggle MacGiggle
    Wench at Large #2 (So Sayeth the Countess), CW #21
    PipeWench
    b00bEnabler to the Canadian
    Sunblock Nazi
    Center of all Evil

15.1% FaireFolk pure (84.9% FaireFolk corrupt).

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that 'normal' isn't a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ---Practical Magic
    Love is like paint,...it makes things beautiful when you spread it, ...but it will dry up if you don't use it--- Fortune Cookie

Madame Chatterbox Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is anyone else seeing a huge white space before a quoted message and then a person's response? For example, this particular message, because I am not quoting anybody, should be at the top of the response box, right next to my picture. However if I were to quote somebody, there would be a big white space right next to my name and you would have to scroll down a little bit to read what I quoted and then my reply. I am seeing it every time someone quotes another post.

Also, I could have sworn I had a regular "Reply to Thread" button on the bottom of the page as well as the top of the page, but I don't anymore. If I want to reply to a thread without quoting, I have to scroll back to the top of the page. I know someone else was having this trouble too, so I thought I'd post it here.
    Last edited by Gemdrite; 07-03-2010 at 02:45 PM.
    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason." -Voltaire

Independent Scentsy Consultant - Scentsy Wickless Candles - https://gemdrite.scentsy.us/

Member of Local 34 Verbose Veteran Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

And way to rock the new short 'do!
    Isabelle Warwicke
    Panties for Peace

The Hench Wench "If you can't do something smart, do something brave"
    Madame Emeritus, Local #34, Guild of the Garter
    In Vino Veritas

alias'
    Jolie Rouge, Surgeon on the HMS Raven
    Wasabi the SOB
    Friend of Faire, Outlander, R.E.A.P, GarbWhore & Pricked Finger Society

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.

Member of Local 34 Verbose Veteran Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke is a glorious beacon of light Isabelle Warwicke's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gemdrite View Post
    Is anyone else seeing a huge white space before a quoted message and then a person's response?
    For me the space is at the end of the text before the sigline.
    Isabelle Warwicke
    Panties for Peace

The Hench Wench "If you can't do something smart, do something brave"
    Madame Emeritus, Local #34, Guild of the Garter
    In Vino Veritas

alias'
    Jolie Rouge, Surgeon on the HMS Raven
    Wasabi the SOB
    Friend of Faire, Outlander, R.E.A.P, GarbWhore & Pricked Finger Society

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.

Madame Chatterbox Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle Warwicke View Post
    For me the space is at the end of the text before the sigline.
    I have that when there isn't a quoted response. It's like, there is a certain size the boxes have to be, and if you don't quote, the response is at the top of the box, and if you do quote, the words are all at the bottom of the box.
    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason." -Voltaire

Independent Scentsy Consultant - Scentsy Wickless Candles - https://gemdrite.scentsy.us/

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gemdrite View Post
    Also, I could have sworn I had a regular "Reply to Thread" button on the bottom of the page as well as the top of the page, but I don't anymore. If I want to reply to a thread without quoting, I have to scroll back to the top of the page. I know someone else was having this trouble too, so I thought I'd post it here.
    I have the "reply to thread" button on the left.
    Nikki Cohen
    Mistress Ysobelle
    Madame Cum Laude #111
    Local Madame
    Mount Hope Muses, IWG Local #9
    IWG Guild Representative for the State of PA
    www.MayFaireMoon.com - Corsets & Costumes
    MayFaireMoon.livejournal.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information