+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Which faire is CRF?

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Which faire is CRF?

Need to know where this is.

Thanks

Madame to Local 13 Madame Chatterbox Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Which faire is CRF?

As far as I know its the Colorado Ren Faire.

Isabelle Fawkes
    Madame of Local 13

IWG #2016
    Pub Club #116
    DG #272

Gifted with Gab Tempest_Gypsy is on a distinguished road Tempest_Gypsy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Carolina Renaissance Festival, just north of Charlotte, NC is also called CRF.
    Tempest, Mistress of the Raging Calm

~First Mate aboard The Lament
    ~Guild of St. Errol #655
    ~IWG Wench #1370 Proud Member of Local #74: Inspiring Verticality Since 1533, Bless Your Heart!
    ~The Mad Scientist of Scent
    ~She Who Knows Why the Rum's Gone
    ~Witchy Wenchy Womyn #21
    ~88.2% Faire Folk Corrupt
    ~Lunde's Little Flying Zucchini of DOOM!
    ~Spinning Wench
    ~Legolas's Wet Dream
    ~Lady Jessica Cloudgypsy of Ambrosia of Sive the Shining's Mortal Court

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

*sigh*

OK. At least that narrows it down a bit.

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

If this is concerning what I think it is, it's been taken care of. If it goes any further, well, you'll know. We'll all know. Gleefully.
    Nikki Cohen
    Mistress Ysobelle
    Madame Cum Laude #111
    Local Madame
    Mount Hope Muses, IWG Local #9
    IWG Guild Representative for the State of PA
    www.MayFaireMoon.com - Corsets & Costumes
    MayFaireMoon.livejournal.com

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Ysobelle View Post
    If this is concerning what I think it is, it's been taken care of. If it goes any further, well, you'll know. We'll all know. Gleefully.
    Wow, cryptic much?
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Phee - some members have been receiving a concerning private message from a new forum member that pertains to a planned "surprise event" at CRF. The event is inappropriate (and against guild rules) at best, and the PM is soliciting strangers to participate. If the PMs don't stop, the PM will be posted, in it's entirety, thereby both ruining the "surprise" and letting the other forum members know what sort of classless character the new forum member is.

Nikki, Lars and I are hoping it won't come to that, but we're prepared to bring the ugly just long enough to make this issue come to an end.

It will be dealt with, one way or another. It's nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by webmistress; 06-25-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, I got that PM too. Just figured it was a newbie who didn't know better with a side of SPAM.

Quote Originally Posted by webmistress View Post
    Phee - some members have been receiving a concerning private message from a new forum member that pertains to a planned "surprise event" at CRF. The event is inappropriate (and against guild rules) at best, and the PM is soliciting strangers to participate. If the PMs don't stop, the PM will be posted, in it's entirety, thereby both ruining the "surprise" and letting the other forum members know what sort of classless character the new forum member is.

Nikki, Lars and I are hoping it won't come to that, but we're prepared to bring the ugly just long enough to make this issue come to an end.

It will be dealt with, one way or another. It's nothing to worry about.
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awww... now I feel all left out and unwanted and such.

Glad I don't need a shower after reading PM's.

One thing I know for dayum sure - you don't wanna mess with Snipe.
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information