+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Which faire is CRF?

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Which faire is CRF?

Quote Originally Posted by Ysobelle View Post
    Tonya Geddings has been banned. Let her be a childish idiot somewhere else.

I mean, it's 4th of July weekend! Don't we have more important things to worry about? Like do we have enough hot dogs?
    Thank goodness!
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Forum Freak John BroadFoot is on a distinguished road John BroadFoot's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wenches,
    I am the "go to" face of the Guilds at CRF. I need to know everything you know about this! I and others have worked VERY hard for years to improve our standing and reputation with faire management. I'm planning Invasion, a wedding and all sorts of other mischief for this season. I don't need it ruined by some toolbox who doesn't understand fair. Call me!!!!
    -Broadfoot
    "A bust in the mouth makes a clean breast of things"
    Rogues Guild Liaison to CRF
    Renaissance Mercenaries Guild Warden of the Fairehaven Fusiliers (CRF)
    and most importantly, the Lucky Bastard Lover of Amy
    "Richer than I you can never be, I had a Mother who read to me"

Madame Chatterbox Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just got another Yahoo IM from sue_ofthsouth22

Not sure if she's been banned from here or not, but I figured I'd let you know.
    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason." -Voltaire

Independent Scentsy Consultant - Scentsy Wickless Candles - https://gemdrite.scentsy.us/

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gemdrite View Post
    I just got another Yahoo IM from sue_ofthsouth22

Not sure if she's been banned from here or not, but I figured I'd let you know.

What did it say?

And John, my heart, I got your message, but I'm not sure I know any more than what's been posted. Whoever these twits are, they're not Guild members, so Lars doesn't have info on them. You want me to ask Snipe for anything?
    Nikki Cohen
    Mistress Ysobelle
    Madame Cum Laude #111
    Local Madame
    Mount Hope Muses, IWG Local #9
    IWG Guild Representative for the State of PA
    www.MayFaireMoon.com - Corsets & Costumes
    MayFaireMoon.livejournal.com

Madame Chatterbox Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What did it say?

And John, my heart, I got your message, but I'm not sure I know any more than what's been posted. Whoever these twits are, they're not Guild members, so Lars doesn't have info on them. You want me to ask Snipe for anything?
    When the first blackmailed webcam showing is. And how there will be many more in the future.
    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason." -Voltaire

Independent Scentsy Consultant - Scentsy Wickless Candles - https://gemdrite.scentsy.us/

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hold on a second.

Blackmailed webcam? WTF?!
    Nikki Cohen
    Mistress Ysobelle
    Madame Cum Laude #111
    Local Madame

Downloads
    Uploads

Hold on a second.

Blackmailed webcam? WTF?!
    Oh yeah, apparently they are blackmailing this guy into doing these little stints in his underwear, both at faire and on camera. I'm not sure why they think its funny, but it's really starting to get very creepy.

Member of Local 13 Needs a Hobby RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gemdrite View Post
    Oh yeah, apparently they are blackmailing this guy into doing these little stints in his underwear, both at faire and on camera. I'm not sure why they think its funny, but it's really starting to get very creepy.
    Damn! with "friends" like that who needs enemies? What a bunch of JERKOFFS...
    Hopefully they won't try to draw a connection to any of our guilds!
    Raevyn

IWG 3450
    Lady Evyl Squiggle MacGiggle
    Wench at Large #2 (So Sayeth the Countess), CW #21
    PipeWench
    b00bEnabler to the Canadian
    Sunblock Nazi
    Center of all Evil

15.1% FaireFolk pure (84.9% FaireFolk corrupt).

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that 'normal' isn't a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ---Practical Magic
    Love is like paint,...it makes things beautiful when you spread it, ...but it will dry up if you don't use it--- Fortune Cookie

Downloads
    Uploads

John, perhaps your next step might be to alert CRF that this is going on? To look out for Tonya Geddings?
    Nikki Cohen
    Mistress Ysobelle
    Madame Cum Laude #111
    Local Madame

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

This twatgoblin's been IMing me too. Yes, it was Tonya Geddings. I sent a copy of her first IM to Snipe yesterday morning after she IM'd the plans to me.

Problem is, this guy they're pranking, he IM'd me too, telling me that I was recommended by a friend. He didn't know why, asked if I was involved with RenFaires. We traded posts for about 15 minutes until he finally told me that his friend Tonya gave him my name. It didn't click until yesterday morning when Tonya IM'd me with her grand scheme. I IM'd Lee immediately and copied her message to me about it, hopefully giving him fair warning.

Here's her latest scheme, for the sake of future warning:
    tonyageddings (7/4/2010 2:07:32 PM): Greetings to all again ! Lee will be on open web cam Tuesday night !! lmaoooo as he has agreed to our demands, so as to keep something hidden he wishes not to be known by his real life friends. This is the first of, I am sure many times we will be having him on open web cam in nothing more than his undies !! thong undies at that hehehehe for all that wish to add him Lee knows to add any that ask. If you ask to add him and he don't pleaseeeee let me know...we will handle that !! His yahoo id is Lee_m_31

Whatever her malfunction is, she's hellbent on pranking this poor guy. My suggestion is to give him fair warning, if you can, that she's been plotting shit for close to two weeks now, and then let it go. I've already put her on ignore status on my IM.

I can only hope that this bad karma she's generating returns vengefully upon her.
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information