+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: now i havent verified these but to give some of you something to chew on.

Banned Forum Newbie jack spratt is on a distinguished road
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default now i havent verified these but to give some of you something to chew on.

Easy to dismiss individual programs that benefit non-citizens until they're put together and this picture emerges. Someone did a lot of research to put together all of this data. Often these programs are buried within other programs making them difficult to find.

A Real Eye Opener: Why Is The USA Bankrupt?

Informative, And Mind Boggling!

You think the war in Iraqwas costing us too much? Read this:

We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq
    war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.

I now find that to be ridiculous.
    I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I also have included the URL's for verification of all the following Facts...
    $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state Governments.

Verify At:
    http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters7fd 8

$2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal Aliens.

Verify At:
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

$2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

$12 Billion dollars a year is spent
    on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

Verify At:
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt..0.HTML

$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for Education for the American-born children of Illegal aliens, known as Anchor Babies.

Verify At
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate Illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

30% percent of all federal prison inmates are Illegal aliens.

Verify At:
    http://transcripts.CNN.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML<http://transcripts/..%C2%A0
    <

9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal Aliens.

Verify At:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSC%20...01/ldt.01.HTML

The illegal aliens in the United States
    have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US

Verify At:
    http://transcripts.cnn..com/TRANscri....01.HTML%C2%A0rense.com/general75/niht.htm

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS a year and if you're like me, having trouble understanding this amount of money; it is $338,300,000,000.00 which would be enough to stimulate the economy for the citizens of this country.

Are we that stupid?
    Yes, for letting those in the U.S. Congress get away with letting this happen year after year!

If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the United States and please remember it at the next elections!!!

Madame Chatterbox DoņaNina is on a distinguished road DoņaNina's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: now i havent verified these but to give some of you something to chew on.

Oh crap!! We'd better get rid of all those brown people, before they tear up the joint!
    Member of Local #42
    Lady Loudmouth of the Cracked Keg Crew!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: now i havent verified these but to give some of you something to chew on.

see now there you go assuming that all illegal immigrants come from the south.

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jack - I'm only going to say this once.

Nobody liked it when we received email forwards 15 years ago, and we damn sure don't like having our forums infected with them now. We all grew up and stopped sending them, and stopped listening to the morons who kept forwarding them.

I don't particularly care about your political beliefs, and whether or not they are the same as mine. I can tell you that if the only thing you have to contribute to these forums are political email forwards (complete with eye-bleeding font colors, thanks for that), there is no place for you here.

Political posts are fine, as long as they are reasonably respectful, and they're not the only thing you have to say. So far, that's all I'm seeing from you. One way or another, this stops *today*. I have neither the time nor the patience to clean up after a troll has shit all over my board.

Dial it back, and show me that you have something else to say here. Or leave.
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Me: snipe.net ˇ phpchick.com ˇ tehawesome.net ˇ crankyhaiku.com ˇ geekhaiku.com ˇ geekdays.com ˇ FBMHell.com
    My Passions: pet-abuse.com ˇ everydayactivist.com ˇ sound.ly

Downloads
    Uploads

fuck it all ban me

Downloads
    Uploads

and i mean it Snipe the board isnt like it used to be. Guess I'll buy stock in kleenex

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jack spratt View Post
    fuck it all ban me
    So you're telling me that you don't have the self-control to behave yourself and at least pretend you have a personality so that every single post isn't some thinly-veiled "just something to think about" rabble-rousing?

Well alright then. Ask and ye shall receive.
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Me: snipe.net ˇ phpchick.com ˇ tehawesome.net ˇ crankyhaiku.com ˇ geekhaiku.com ˇ geekdays.com ˇ FBMHell.com
    My Passions: pet-abuse.com ˇ everydayactivist.com ˇ sound.ly

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo is a jewel in the rough Gellis Indigo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Biker,

I told you.

That is all.
    Gellis Indigo
    Madame Emeritus of Local 57 - Wenches of All Flavors
    IWG #3410
    Original Raggaminion
    Lost Viking #323
    Sisterhood of the Eternal Cleavage
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Emerson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Governments tend not to solve problems, only to rearrange them."- Ronald Reagan

Verbose Veteran daBaroness is a glorious beacon of light daBaroness is a glorious beacon of light daBaroness is a glorious beacon of light daBaroness is a glorious beacon of light daBaroness is a glorious beacon of light daBaroness is a glorious beacon of light daBaroness's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alas poor Biker - we're not the only ones who changed. Bitter much? Thanks Snipe - for not taking any crap and allowing multi-colored political tripe to rule. Thoughtful discussions are great - but as has been said, cut-and-paste ramblings just reek of thoughtlessness.

Really - my own new mantra is "my life is right now." I don't choose to fill it with crap - life has enough of that anyway. Thanks again Snipe - nothing against the "old" Biker - but this new Jack Spratt needs to eat a sammich and smile.

Wenchin' Since the 70s

Baroness d'Livonia, Velvette Duvet, Esther h'Ormone
    MCL #1257

There's a special place in hell for women who don't help other women. ~Madeline Albright

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by daBaroness View Post
    Alas poor Biker - we're not the only ones who changed. Bitter much? Thanks Snipe - for not taking any crap and allowing multi-colored political tripe to rule. Thoughtful discussions are great - but as has been said, cut-and-paste ramblings just reek of thoughtlessness.

Really - my own new mantra is "my life is right now." I don't choose to fill it with crap - life has enough of that anyway. Thanks again Snipe - nothing against the "old" Biker - but this new Jack Spratt needs to eat a sammich and smile.
    (I heart you for spelling sammich right!!)
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information