+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biscottiagogo

Madame Chatterbox Andreadoria will become famous soon enough Andreadoria will become famous soon enough Andreadoria's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Biscottiagogo

Good Day my sister Wenches and dear Rogue's I would like to present to you my new website Biscottiagogo I just love that name it is funny. The Business is Zia T's Cucina Amore like us on Facebook for special discounts and new Flavor announcements and pics of our goodies.

We have all sorts of baked goods that can be shipped any where in the US. All are made fresh and come in a Zia T pound (1 Zia T pound = 1 1/2lb) with what ever flavors you want. I deliver to the NYC area..and some of the surrounding area.

OH! and we have two special delectable delights only we make:
    Pistachio Addictions - Fresh made Pistachio creme in a filo cup with fresh fruit on top, Cannoli Obsessions - mascarpone cream and Ricotta cheese with some confectioners sugar and either citron or chocolate chips or it could be chocolate flavored creme your choice.
    Not to mention cream puffs with your choice of cremes...when they are filled with the pistachio creme they are out of this world. Sadly I am not shipping the creme filled goodies yet. But soon as they need to stay really cold.

All Members of the Guild get free shipping. I do all sorts of special holiday cookies and can work with dietary issues.

I want an honest opinion on the site if you like it please sign our guest-book...When I have the funds it will get better...I promise.
    IWG #533 --- Local 69 The finer 69'ers

LandShark #15

http://www.facebook.com/tandreadoria

I am a TRUE BLOOD Addict and cannot wait till season 5

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Biscottiagogo

My first pick is ditch the music. Or find a way to modulate the volume. I nearly closed the tab once the music repeated.

It'd be nice to see pictures of the flavors of biscotti. But I understand that this is a new site and that it's still in the tweaking phase. It's something to keep in mind as your business grows. Or, perhaps a better organization and presentation on the page.

You've got a small typo in the Seasonal flavors, chocolate and raspberry, the 'e' in chocolate is on the next line in front of 'and'.

Yeah, the music is driving me nuts...

You need a better, professional portrait of you for the "About Us" page.

It looks fine, so far. Just a little tweak here and there.
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Madame Chatterbox Andreadoria will become famous soon enough Andreadoria will become famous soon enough Andreadoria's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Biscottiagogo

Thank you for the honesty ...i will..ditch the music...I was trying something...not tooo many choices with godaddy.com basic.

I am working on pics of everything...a slow and tedious work in progress as i make the flavors...I am working on the Biscotti with the ingredients pics. As the funds start flowing I will add more features to the site...I am out of work and the funds are tight but Godaddy has lots to add when you have the funds...I might be asking our own Snipe for some advise and I am always open to suggestions.

Thanks for the eyes of the type o's I miss my old boss he was the best proof reader and my co-writter.

As for me I will ask my friend's son to do my photo he is a photographer.
    again thanks a million for the suggestions.
    IWG #533 --- Local 69 The finer 69'ers

LandShark #15

http://www.facebook.com/tandreadoria

I am a TRUE BLOOD Addict and cannot wait till season 5

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information