+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSE Free Frigerator

Wily Wench littlekitty381 can only hope to improve littlekitty381's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool PSE Free Frigerator

i thought i read somewhere that someone's fridge went out and they needed to get a replacement.

today, i got this in the mail from puget sound energy. maybe is can help.:
    ''' Dear Mary
    Get a FREE energy-saving refrigerator from Puget Sound Energy delivered to your home at no charge !

As a qualifying PSE HELP customer, your household is eligible to participate in our FREE refigerator replacement program.

PSE will provide you with an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator that uses less energy and can lower your electric bill by as much as $70 each year.

There will be no charge to you for the new refrigerator, its delivery or the removal and recycling of your old refrigerator. To meet program requirements for participation, your old refrigerator should be manufactured in 1992 or before, in good working / cooling condition, regularly used, the primary food storage in the kitchen and plugged into a properly grounded (3 prong) outlet to ensure safety.

To schedule delivery of your FREE refrigerator from PSE while program funding lasts, call 1-877-341-2314, monday through friday, 8am to 5pm.

www.PSE.com/ReEnergize

"""""
    Madam Mary
    Founder of IWG Local #26 - The Pacific NorthWest Wenches
    (IWG # 3060 - Madame Cum Laude)
    "Once a Wench, Always a Wench."

Wily Wench Mistress_Autumn will become famous soon enough Mistress_Autumn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PSE Free Frigerator

Quote Originally Posted by littlekitty381 View Post
    i thought i read somewhere that someone's fridge went out and they needed to get a replacement.

today, i got this in the mail from puget sound energy. maybe is can help.:
    ''' Dear Mary
    <clip>

To meet program requirements for participation, your old refrigerator should be manufactured in 1992 or before, in good working / cooling condition, regularly used, the primary food storage in the kitchen and plugged into a properly grounded (3 prong) outlet to ensure safety.<clip>
    It has to be in working condition.

^_^*mew*kitty*
    Bobcat #950
    Wench #3301
    Local 26!!!

I have Loki in a bottle. Should I let him out?

75.0% FaireFolk corrupt
    . (that's what happens when you're born into a Faire family.

Wily Wench littlekitty381 can only hope to improve littlekitty381's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PSE Free Frigerator

lots of ways of working around it:

the very least is , you call them and ask: how exact to terms does the frig have to be. maybe they will be willing to work with you and accept the non-working unit, since you are in dire need and you have kids.

or you get on craigslist / free cycle and get a used frig that barely works.
    then trade that unit (with an unknown background & history) for the one from PSE, since the PSE until will probably be in better and newer condition.

if all that doesn't work, SirCatlord & myself know of two 'working' units that are good for trade-in only.
    Madam Mary
    Founder of IWG Local #26 - The Pacific NorthWest Wenches
    (IWG # 3060 - Madame Cum Laude)
    "Once a Wench, Always a Wench."

Forum Newbie Marni is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: PSE Free Frigerator

i wonder if they would take my brown one that i dont use that is in my basement?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information