+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *Tap tap* Is this thing on?

Hybrid View

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Wily Wench Danicia de Lontra will become famous soon enough Danicia de Lontra's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default *Tap tap* Is this thing on?

Hey ladies!

Since no one is using this board, is there another online hangout where everyone's trolling..I mean, posting?

I've just moved to SoCal and checking things out.
    --
    Danicia de Lontra, AFR Goddess of Freaks "Salt Lick"
    Local #42 Madame Emeretis IFRP #39 IWG #307, Bard #11, Merc #404 aka "Merc Not Found"
    Local #26 Currently. I think.
    Navigatrix of the Bad Ship Scarlet Nape. <3

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: *Tap tap* Is this thing on?

Most of us seem to be on facebook and some of the locals also have members only pages there too.
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Madame Chatterbox DoņaNina is on a distinguished road DoņaNina's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

O herro! I'm on Facebook. :)
    Member of Local #42
    Lady Loudmouth of the Cracked Keg Crew!

Madame Chatterbox SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are not many active people in California. Only a couple who post to the boards and I don't know how many others there are there.
    IWG # 3121

I sniffed coke ... but the ice cubes went up my nose.

Don't drink water... Fish have sex in it.

Cougar #13

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was dragged kicking and screaming over to Facebook because of the ghost-town this has become. Although I still check almost every day, at least every-other.

I really miss the interaction we used to have over here.
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Member of Local 52 Madame Chatterbox Sorcha Griannon is on a distinguished road Sorcha Griannon's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm here:) There isn't a lot of actives out here in Cali for some reason. I've tried a few times to get something together, but I think there is 2 of us in So Cal that regularly post here. We have no Madam (for several years now) but without the desire to get together, there really isn't a point in having one.

However, if you are planning on going to any of the faires out here, post when. Hopefully, someone will be there that day to say hello:)
    Sorcha Griannon-Madame Cum Laude #2524
    Lizzy's & Lily's Mommy
    PFS#1, #11 Witchy Wenchy Womyn, Bard # 383, FF#29

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." ~Anatole France

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information