+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: trying to find my local

Forum Newbie cerri1968 is on a distinguished road
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default trying to find my local

Hi-- I am new to the posts--looking for my local=-- I am in Vermont so would I be able to join your guild? My ID # is 114---jen

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: trying to find my local

I'm not positive but, you might be in Local 24, The New England chapter.
    If not, then welcome to Local 69.

Downloads
    Uploads

hi and thanks for the info-- i am closer to NY so if its ok i asked to be added to the local69 group---thanks again! cerri

Member of Local 64 Forum Freak Catherine is on a distinguished road
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I was added to Local 69 some time ago, but I've been inactive for so long, I can't quite recall. St. Louis, MO is where I've been based out of for the entirety. Any ideas?
    Odette

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think 69 is the default local until you request the one in your specific area.
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cerri1968 View Post
    Hi-- I am new to the posts--*snip* My ID # is 114---jen
    Are you new to the boards, or new to wenching? That's a very low number hun. Are you one of the Originals??? That would be so cool!!!
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Downloads
    Uploads

hi-- new to posts----ive been wenching since about 1994-95 on and off--- trying to get back on now-----and yes, low number-- i think it was in 95 or so at the NJ ren faire that i got officially wenched.

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi-- new to posts----ive been wenching since about 1994-95 on and off--- trying to get back on now-----and yes, low number-- i think it was in 95 or so at the NJ ren faire that i got officially wenched.
    Very cool!
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Member of Local 34 Madame Chatterbox KissMeKate will become famous soon enough KissMeKate will become famous soon enough KissMeKate's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

You probably met Lars at the NJ faire just before I did, I'm just a couple numbers after you. I can't remember the year either, but I was visiting with friends while I was at grad school in PA.
    Welcome back to the forums!
    Kiss Me Kate
    Wench #116, MCL

Just thinking about a friend makes you want to do a happy dance, because a friend is someone who loves you in spite of your faults.
    Charles M. Schulz

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Wily Wench Cassandra is on a distinguished road Cassandra's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi-- I am new to the posts--looking for my local=-- I am in Vermont so would I be able to join your guild? My ID # is 114---jen
    Of course you are welcome in Local 24 as well. Consider it dual citizenship!
    Cassandra Bayswater (aka Bloody Grace Kidd)
    Quartermistress aboard the Privateer Grave Dancer (IFoRP 325)
    IWG 280 MCL
    Madame Emeritus, Local 24
    IWG Local 24: Conquering the world . . . one man at a time!
    Ren Merc 462, Battle Bytch
    Sarum Roberts
    IBRSC 107, IFoRP 326
    The Drunken Bastard Stevedore of the Privateer Grave Dancer
    Keeper of Head
    1969 - 2008
    My beloved husband, best friend, fellow privateer and my only rogue

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information