+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: It has to start somewhere...

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Needs a Hobby Lucy will become famous soon enough Lucy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: It has to start somewhere...

Hail Hail the gang's all here!
    ~Lucy~
    Wench #2772 MCL
    Madame Emeritus Local 77
    SSPF#9 - The Official Pickle Provoker - GOT PICKLE?
    Lucy Buckles, Captain of The HMS Crimson Phoenix #1195
    Widow Lucinda Lestrange, Baroness of Devonshire
    High Priestess of the Imperial Order of the Black Butterfly
    Pillar to the Castleteers, 1/2 of the Wicked Sisters, Ette!
    Booty'n Penny
    Knight of Cuchulian
    Ren Merc#788
    Pinned RenGeek
    OCP

Certifiable Rogue Gifted with Gab Artos O'Dalriada will become famous soon enough Artos O'Dalriada will become famous soon enough Artos O'Dalriada's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

*drops off chocolates and custom cheesecakes for the Wenches to enjoy, mutters "I love my job!" on his way out*
    Artos O'Dalriada
    Rogue Extraordinaire, #1269
    IFRP, #837, Guild of St. Errol
    Chaplain aboard the Wenches Pride
    "Would you like to be blessed my dear?"
    33.6% FaireFolk pure (66.4% FaireFolk corrupt)

Silvertop's TALL minion
    "Ne Obliviscarus"
    Fangorn IT Solutions
    Let us get to the root of your computing problems

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Needs a Hobby Lucy will become famous soon enough Lucy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Artos O'Dalriada View Post
    *drops off chocolates and custom cheesecakes for the Wenches to enjoy, mutters "I love my job!" on his way out*
    NOM!!! Thanks darlin!
    ~Lucy~
    Wench #2772 MCL
    Madame Emeritus Local 77
    SSPF#9 - The Official Pickle Provoker - GOT PICKLE?
    Lucy Buckles, Captain of The HMS Crimson Phoenix #1195
    Widow Lucinda Lestrange, Baroness of Devonshire
    High Priestess of the Imperial Order of the Black Butterfly
    Pillar to the Castleteers, 1/2 of the Wicked Sisters, Ette!
    Booty'n Penny
    Knight of Cuchulian
    Ren Merc#788
    Pinned RenGeek
    OCP

Madame Chatterbox Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mmmm, cheesecake, I would love some right now. I tripped and fell at work yesterday, landing into two student desks before hitting the floor. My lower back is not happy with me. :( I could use some comfort food right now.
    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason." -Voltaire

Independent Scentsy Consultant - Scentsy Wickless Candles - https://gemdrite.scentsy.us/

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

*eyes the cheesecake... sniiiiffs and smells the cocoa brownies with chocolate chips currently baking in the oven.....*

Damn. Decisions.
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Member of Local 13 Needs a Hobby RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Somewhere along the lines, I was told, probably by my grandmother, that plants are Erbs, and Herb is a man's name, so it's always been Erbs for me.

I've got a small rectangular container on my kitchen porch with a bit of oregano, sage, rosemary and basil in it. I fully expect to have to move the rosemary & sage at least, by summer, into their own containers.
    Raevyn

IWG 3450
    Lady Evyl Squiggle MacGiggle
    Wench at Large #2 (So Sayeth the Countess), CW #21
    PipeWench
    b00bEnabler to the Canadian
    Sunblock Nazi
    Center of all Evil

15.1% FaireFolk pure (84.9% FaireFolk corrupt).

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that 'normal' isn't a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ---Practical Magic
    Love is like paint,...it makes things beautiful when you spread it, ...but it will dry up if you don't use it--- Fortune Cookie

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

*sends the cabana boy over to rub Gems back*

Planted some basil for the first time, hoping to use it on the tortilla pizza's I make and also in my pasta-less manicotti.
    We also planted 12 more English Lavender plants and something new to us; cotton candy swirl ornamental grass.

m26719.jpg
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's mah hunny - plying the wenches with sugar. Sawah, no decisions - have both!

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenFaeSnow View Post
    cotton candy swirl ornamental grass.
    Ooooooh pretty!!!!

"And also ... pasta-less manicotti?" she said, intrigued.
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Verbose Veteran Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gemdrite View Post

Mmmm, cheesecake, I would love some right now. I tripped and fell at work yesterday, landing into two student desks before hitting the floor. My lower back is not happy with me. :( I could use some comfort food right now.
    Gah. I'm sorry to hear gravity won. Try this site for some nice pain relief goo. The Stiff, Sore and Sprained works wonders and Kate is an awesome lady to do business with.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AntikaNueva?section_id=5096665
    Mistress Margaret Baynham
    The Sweete Ladye
    IWG #1656 MCL
    SSPF #10 - She Who Dives to the Murky Depths
    Garb Whore #29
    The Fabric Whisperer

At the end of the day, all you have is trust and honor. G. Tenet

Verbose Veteran Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yep. 5K. Ran that bitch in to the ground.

Did it in 32 min. 14 sec. I even ran the entire first 2 miles. Walked up a hill in the last mile and ran the rest. Not bad for an old lady who really is not a runner.

Seriously, if I lived in Pittsburgh, I'd weigh a lot more than I do now. All I'd ever do it head on down to the Strip District on weekends and just eat. Which is what we did after the race, of course. Primanti Brothers steak and cheese and 2 Iron City beers, Wholley's Fish market for lobster rolls and lobster and crab bisque, a visit to the noodel stand at the Aisan Market and then craft beer at the Public Market. YUM!!!!

It was a good weekend....
    Mistress Margaret Baynham
    The Sweete Ladye
    IWG #1656 MCL
    SSPF #10 - She Who Dives to the Murky Depths
    Garb Whore #29
    The Fabric Whisperer

At the end of the day, all you have is trust and honor. G. Tenet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information