+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: It has to start somewhere...

Madame Chatterbox Kae will become famous soon enough Kae will become famous soon enough Kae's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: It has to start somewhere...

Really want to try the pink grass with my roses. Must find some.
    I ran my 2nd Warriors Dash this past weekend. I had a blast, but boy do I need to work out more.
    Wench Kae
    The Bearer of the Whim of Steel
    Madame cum Laude
    http://AnarqueWood.etsy.com - the store of fine woodcafted items

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fae, how heat tolerant is that pink and white ornamental grass? Think it could survive a Texas summer? Mom and I have made the decision to stay away from annuals as much as possible and keep with perennials. Our poor garden, it looks decimated thanks to the blast furnace last summer. *sigh* Everything's so small again with the new plants... but I'm dying to see how the Shrimp Plants turn out, as well as the new Balloon Flowers.
    shrimp01.jpg balloon-flower.jpg
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Verbose Veteran Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I ran my 2nd Warriors Dash this past weekend. I had a blast, but boy do I need to work out more.
    That's really why I started running. Well, first I started with walking then moved up to running. It's something I can do on my own schedule and other than shoes, it does not cost much.

The only down side is that I find I only really push myself when I am with others. Jon and I will go, but my running pace is faster than his and my legs hurt when I slow down to his pace.

That's why I do Zumba too. Keeps me going and I get to get all sweaty with friends.
    Mistress Margaret Baynham
    The Sweete Ladye
    IWG #1656 MCL
    SSPF #10 - She Who Dives to the Murky Depths
    Garb Whore #29
    The Fabric Whisperer

At the end of the day, all you have is trust and honor. G. Tenet

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    Fae, how heat tolerant is that pink and white ornamental grass? Think it could survive a Texas summer? Mom and I have made the decision to stay away from annuals as much as possible and keep with perennials. Our poor garden, it looks decimated thanks to the blast furnace last summer. *sigh* Everything's so small again with the new plants... but I'm dying to see how the Shrimp Plants turn out, as well as the new Balloon Flowers.
    Attachment 3920 Attachment 3921
    It's pretty tolerant from what I understand, best in zones 6-10 so you'd be good. Must keep it watered well the first year though while the roots establish.

Phee - I'll message you the recipe on FB, (it's the stuff I brought to the Yule party.)
    Last edited by MaidenFaeSnow; 04-25-2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Gifted with Gab pngwnmama is on a distinguished road pngwnmama's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I admit I lurk. I will try to be more vocal!
    Betty
    Mistress of Leather
    Madame Cum Laude #1872
    Local #9 Lt Madame
    Mount Hope Musettes
    Captain of The Wenches' Pride
    Skins McBoom of the Clan MacBoom
    Proud to be ODK PA Keeper
    Nailed by BlueSilkRibbon
    Enabler of all things wrong
    "On your knees, gentleman!"

Madame Chatterbox Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    Gah. I'm sorry to hear gravity won. Try this site for some nice pain relief goo. The Stiff, Sore and Sprained works wonders and Kate is an awesome lady to do business with.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AntikaNueva?section_id=5096665
    Thanks for the info; I'm broke right now (keep putting money back into Scentsy...have to spend money to make money, right?) I was already going to a chiropractor for previous back issues; I'm mostly annoyed that this is setting that progress back. But my back is feeling better today. Now it's my neck that won't cooperate. I've had a headache that just won't go away. My doctor said he doesn't think I did too much damage and to keep it iced for now. Looking forward to bedtime though.
    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason." -Voltaire

Independent Scentsy Consultant - Scentsy Wickless Candles - https://gemdrite.scentsy.us/

Verbose Veteran Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoped the bed time helped. Back and neck pain are just no fun. It throws off everything in your body.

So - here it is, Thursday. It's a paperwork at work kind of day and then Zumba and Pilates. I loves me my sweaty Zumba bitches!

Seriously - this Zumba thing. I love it so much! Getting to listen to music that makes you happy and want to dance and doing it with some of your good friends. Good times. Good times. Donna (my neighbor and Zumba instructor) said they burned off over 2000 calories at a 2 hr. Zumba Party. Yet another reason I dig this stuff.
    The Sweete Ladye
    IWG #1656 MCL
    Garb Whore #29
    The Fabric Whisperer

Downloads
    Uploads

Just a test to see how this posts to FaceBook
    The Sweete Ladye
    IWG #1656 MCL
    Garb Whore #29
    The Fabric Whisperer

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    Hail Hail the gang's all here!
    Hey there baby, baby!
    The Sweete Ladye
    IWG #1656 MCL
    Garb Whore #29
    The Fabric Whisperer

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Needs a Hobby Lucy will become famous soon enough Lucy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

oh you all talking about Zumba and running... two things I really want to do (and hope to do) after the "big move" happens and I have more help with the toddler.
    ~Lucy~
    Wench #2772 MCL
    Madame Emeritus Local 77
    SSPF#9 - The Official Pickle Provoker - GOT PICKLE?
    Lucy Buckles, Captain of The HMS Crimson Phoenix #1195
    Widow Lucinda Lestrange, Baroness of Devonshire
    High Priestess of the Imperial Order of the Black Butterfly
    Pillar to the Castleteers, 1/2 of the Wicked Sisters, Ette!
    Booty'n Penny
    Knight of Cuchulian
    Ren Merc#788
    Pinned RenGeek
    OCP

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information