+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: It has to start somewhere...

Forum Newbie rex19ra is an unknown quantity at this point rex19ra's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: It has to start somewhere...

The name was Rachel Wyman. I will look into the link you sent. Thanks. You have been a real help.
    Renee

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rex19ra View Post
    Thanks, Margaret!

Do you have any idea of a name ???? I was given a name when I joined the guild, but the e-mail address was not correct and I can not find her on this site. I have looked at a few sites, but they seem to offer cheap Halloween costumes. I will keep looking. I do not have a sewing machine, I would like to get pretty involved. So if anybody on here could give me some names, etc. I would appreciate it. Thanks for the warm welcome! And the guidance.
    Renee
    Check out this site: http://www.iwg42.org/
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Madame Chatterbox Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite is a name known to all Gemdrite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am a HUGE Odd Bodkin Fan. Definitely recommend her for all aspects of a new wench outfit. www.oddbodkin.com
    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason." -Voltaire

Independent Scentsy Consultant - Scentsy Wickless Candles - https://gemdrite.scentsy.us/

Madame Chatterbox Kathryn Blakeley will become famous soon enough Kathryn Blakeley will become famous soon enough Kathryn Blakeley's Avatar
    The psychotic weather in the state of Michigan
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gemdrite View Post
    I am a HUGE Odd Bodkin Fan. Definitely recommend her for all aspects of a new wench outfit. www.oddbodkin.com
    I second the Odd Bodkin! My fav is the brigantine, but that's just me.

Also, welcome!
    Lady Kathryn "Kate" Blakeley
    Lady Elizabeth "Bess" Throckmorton
    IWG #3513
    Local 57
    Maid of Honour to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth/Lemming Extraordinaire!

Red, Chief Diplomat, S.M.S. Zepherus

"Reach for the stars - don't let that pesky restraining order stop you!" - Michelle (aka Winifred Baskerville)

If being a twin is, as you say, tantamount to having "the perfect companion, confidant and soul mate," imagine the experience of triplicity. While fully appreciating the intimacy that twins share, we triplets often feel a bit superior in these matters. After all, we've done them one better. Being a triplet means more than just having a playmate: it means having your own gang. -Gerry Kosanovic

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

The name was Rachel Wyman. I will look into the link you sent. Thanks. You have been a real help.
    Renee
    I'm confused here... maybe it's the lack of sleep. But, when you say you were given a name, Rachel Wyman, what exactly do you mean? Is this woman who you're supposed to contact about a local? Is this the name you were given upon joining the guild (which is unlikely, unless Lars has changed something..)

If you're asking about Wench names, pick one. I started off with one name, and recently modified it by choosing to add the surname Grimm, as it's an ancestor's name and it just sounds pretty cool.
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, Lars gave me that name as the Local Madame. And he gave me an e-mail that did not work. My Wench name is Renee. Not too original, but all I could think of at the time. If anybody knows the local Madame for Local #42, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Renee

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, Lars gave me that name as the Local Madame. And he gave me an e-mail that did not work. My Wench name is Renee. Not too original, but all I could think of at the time. If anybody knows the local Madame for Local #42, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Renee
    Aha, thanks for the clarification. If you haven't already told us (I'm working on about 3 hours of sleep here, so the brain is short circuiting at the moment), where exactly are you located? That will help us narrow down what your local is. Or, you can just tell us as it should be on your membership card. The next step is putting in a Private Message to Ysobelle here on the board, as I think that woman knows everything. She might be able to help you find out who the Madame is and OR, who else you can contact in the local.
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks,
    Renee
    Check the link I provided for local 42, all the info is there.
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Verbose Veteran Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret is just really nice Margaret's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Erin's bus leaves for Washington DC on May 18th at 4:00 am. Jon's and my flight for Vegas leaves DTW at 8:10 am.

VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never been, so I am geeked!

Now - just to decide where to eat......
    Mistress Margaret Baynham
    The Sweete Ladye
    IWG #1656 MCL
    SSPF #10 - She Who Dives to the Murky Depths
    Garb Whore #29
    The Fabric Whisperer

At the end of the day, all you have is trust and honor. G. Tenet

Downloads
    Uploads

Have a wonderful time!!! Never een to Vegas either. Enjoy!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information