+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: It has to start somewhere...

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: It has to start somewhere...

Happy Monday y'all. Hubby and I decided that, if I'm going to be able to record during the kids' summer vacation, I need a more soundproof studio. So, plans are in the works for that to happen! So exciting!
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Madame Chatterbox AnnaFaerie is a jewel in the rough AnnaFaerie is a jewel in the rough AnnaFaerie is a jewel in the rough AnnaFaerie's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is wonderful!
    Mom of four...Grannie of six.
    Member of the Swagger Inn
    The Guild of Saint Elizabeth I, Gloriana! #1
    Founder of Renaissance Remembered..a costume shop, The Crazy Quilters..four women who do more than just quilt.
    Twin A of "Double Trouble" since 1955
    The B of B&K since 1964
    One half of the BE Originals...8-6-1973.
    Keeper of the The Enchanted Circle (a standing stone circle)
    She who sees spirits

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's awesome Phee!!
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Wily Wench MillieWylde is on a distinguished road MillieWylde's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Speaking of summer vacation...

I GRADUATE ON FRIDAY!! WAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!

And speaking of Graduation...

I still need a job. Anyone know of any Fisheries or Wildlife jobs open in your area? I don't care if it's a Federal job, State job, non-profit job, or private organization... I just need work, and would LIKE to get it in the field I've been studying in!

Wench #3884
    -----
    "If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." - Apache saying

Forum Freak Seodora Dragonfly is on a distinguished road Seodora Dragonfly's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Congratulations on graduating! Wonderful news!!

On the job hunting info. - go to " indeed.com ". They show all the job listings in your field & areas you're looking in, without you having to look-up each individual site.

Again Congratulations !!!!! ==j==

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Also try simplyhired.com
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Forum Newbie rex19ra is an unknown quantity at this point rex19ra's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

congratulations on graduating!!!! Wish you luck in your job search. There is a site named Jobungo.com. It's free and you can customize to your locale. Again Congrats!

Verbose Veteran Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

www.juju.com is also a good search website. It compiles job postings from many different sites. You put in your zip code and how far you want to travel and it will pull up postings.

I have a final tomorrow night and one Friday morning and then I am done for the semester. I'm taking the summer off and then it will be back to classes in August. I need to get registered sometime next week so I can get the classes I want. I know one only has 20 spaces in it and 7 are gone already!!
    Bean, the last brunette of the herd
    IWG #2158
    Acting Madame of Vice
    PA Local 9 3/4 (taking over the world, one faire at a time)
    REAP #35
    GWT #27
    Bodice set on stun
    Keeper of the pygmies
    The wandering wench

Guild Royalty - Elected Official Verbose Veteran Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle is a glorious beacon of light Ysobelle's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    Aha, thanks for the clarification. If you haven't already told us (I'm working on about 3 hours of sleep here, so the brain is short circuiting at the moment), where exactly are you located? That will help us narrow down what your local is. Or, you can just tell us as it should be on your membership card. The next step is putting in a Private Message to Ysobelle here on the board, as I think that woman knows everything. She might be able to help you find out who the Madame is and OR, who else you can contact in the local.

I don't know everything-- I'm just incredibly tenacious when it comes to research. Grr! Argh! And if I don't know it, well, I'll probably see Lars again in a few weeks when he comes back (he's on the road at the moment) so ask away.
    Nikki Cohen
    Mistress Ysobelle
    Madame Cum Laude #111
    Local Madame
    Mount Hope Muses, IWG Local #9
    IWG Guild Representative for the State of PA
    www.MayFaireMoon.com - Corsets & Costumes
    MayFaireMoon.livejournal.com

Madame Chatterbox Lady Laurel will become famous soon enough Lady Laurel will become famous soon enough Lady Laurel's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MillieWylde View Post
    Speaking of summer vacation...

I GRADUATE ON FRIDAY!! WAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!

And speaking of Graduation...
    s
    I still need a job. Anyone know of any Fisheries or Wildlife jobs open in your area? I don't care if it's a Federal job, State job, non-profit job, or private organization... I just need work, and would LIKE to get it in the field I've been studying in!

First Congratulations!!!
    Have you tried USAJobs I saw some wildlife and forestry jobs on there a few weeks ago.
    Love, Light, and Laughter
    IWG #886
    Nefarious #7 GWT #19
    Proud to be a wench
    Owned and Loved by a Cat.....Meow

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information