+ Reply to Thread

Thread: books

Forum Freak Calico Bonn is an unknown quantity at this point Calico Bonn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default books

I am currently reading "The Killing Kind" by John Connolly and "Fear" by Jeff Abbott. Hard to put either down.
    Piper
    Piper MacBain
    Local #77
    I.W.G. #3378
    Viking Horde #309

Wily Wench MillieWylde is on a distinguished road MillieWylde's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: books

Slowly (but surely!) working my way through the "Codex Alera" series by Jim Butcher. Currently mid-way through the second book ("Academ's Fury"), and quite enjoying them thus far!

I have SO many books I need to read.....
    Wench #3884
    -----
    "If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." - Apache saying

Local 26 Wily Wench renstyles is on a distinguished road renstyles's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MillieWylde View Post
    Slowly (but surely!) working my way through the "Codex Alera" series by Jim Butcher. Currently mid-way through the second book ("Academ's Fury"), and quite enjoying them thus far!
    I have read this series twice. I love it. All the characters are so much fun. And watching Tavi grow up is very fun. I also enjoy Butcher's Dresden series, but so very different.

My other favorite that I've read many times is The List of Seven, by Mark Frost. The follow up The Six Messiahs is also good, but not as good.
    Julie
    Wench #710

You know you're a geek when someone says "blue box" and you automatically think Tardis instead of Tiffany's.

Forum Freak Calico Bonn is an unknown quantity at this point Calico Bonn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm currently in the middle of the Dresden series. Just finish four, and thought might ought to finish the Connolly and Abbott books. The library may want them back. I have the Butcher book you are reading on the tablet. Send a review when you finish!
    Piper
    Piper MacBain
    Local #77
    I.W.G. #3378
    Viking Horde #309

Wily Wench MillieWylde is on a distinguished road MillieWylde's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by renstyles View Post
    I have read this series twice. I love it. All the characters are so much fun. And watching Tavi grow up is very fun. I also enjoy Butcher's Dresden series, but so very different.
    The Dresden files are FREAKING AWESOME!! (I'm talking about the books here - not incredibly impressed by the TV series.) Still enjoying Codex Alera. Also reading a series by Jennifer Fallon (the Wolfblade Trilogy?)... though that's going slowly, as I'm checking them out one-by-one from the library. All hail the most wond'rous repository of books that is the Public Library System!
    Wench #3884
    -----
    "If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." - Apache saying

Forum Newbie Antoinettesmith is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

My favorite literature is scientific fiction..and i really love the work of dan brown which is digital fortess and deception point..in fact he is my favorite author...looking forward to read his latest release..the inferno.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information