+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Wench Workshops & Walks SCHEDULE

Wily Wench Avhiennda is an unknown quantity at this point Avhiennda's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Weekly Wench Workshops & Walks SCHEDULE

Talk about alliteration!

The great thing about this season is that our activities happen at the same time on both Saturdays and Sundays. Huzzah!

Wench Walks: Saturdays. Muster at 12:15pm by Fellowship Foundry. The walk will end at the Guild Hall, to the left of Lundegaard. The guidelines will be posted by Saphyne in her recap.

Weekly Wench Workshops: Sundays at 12:30pm, at the Guild Hall, to the left of Lundegaard. If you can, please try to make it 5-10 minutes earlier, since we WILL. START. ON. TIME. Workshops should last about 30 minutes on average. There will be some topics that will go longer. No workshop will last longer than an hour (at the extreme). They should be between 30 and 45 minutes.

With that said, Here's the Schedule! (may be subject to change)

Sunday, August 14: Wench Songs - We will review "Roll Your Leg Over", some basic verses and guidelines for writing your own verse. We will learn another song or two, time permitting. Even if you "don't sing", please attend. There are other ways to enhance the song, so learn the melodies and have fun!

Sunday, August 21: Bodicegasm! - We will discuss the different styles of bodices, and different ways to lace them. We will also review tips on buying a bodice, how to find the right fit and do's and don'ts of bodice wearing, including "When Cleavage Attacks: How to present your gals while still keeping your puppies in their cage".

Sunday, August 28: Do Me a Favor? Its all about making favors! We will discuss the why, when, where, what and whos of favor making and giving. We will also discuss some ideas to make your favors or giving of favors something that's creative and memorable.

Sunday, September 4: Rose Tag! Resurrecting a Time-Honored Tradition - What is rose tag? What do the colors mean? What can I do? These questions and more will be discussed, as well as do's and don'ts and getting to know (and tip) your rose sellers. PLEASE NOTE: If you can/want to, please bring $5 with you to the workshop so that you can send a rose out during the workshop. Even if you already know how rose tag works, join in the fun! Once again, it is requested, not required.

Sunday, September 11: Wench Songs, Part Deux - We will work on some more wenchy songs! Yee Hah! er....Huzzah!!! Even if you "don't sing", please attend. There are other ways to enhance the song, so learn the melodies and have fun!

Sunday, September 18: BLANK - Email me at vice69 at saphyne dot com and make suggestions -- what other things do you want to see?

Sunday, September 25: Season's End Gathering - I expect this one to be an hour! An official fare thee well for the season's End! We'll have things to say, people to hug and wander on over to the pub for a closing toast (BYO Toast, please? We love you, we just can't buy you all a drink :grin: ).

If you have any other questions, let me know!

Avhi
    Vice Madame, Local 69
    Mead Goddess
    Witchy Wenchy Womyn #1
    Jerky Treat

Aka Sirena deCadera, Flirts of Fancie
    Live Long. Kick Arse. Kiss Boys.

"The only words that should ever come out of a woman's mouth are...'Oh, Cabana Boy...'" - Diane Ford

Member of Local 69 Wily Wench Janelle of Warren is on a distinguished road Janelle of Warren's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

You two ladies are amazing! Thank you! Can't wait to attend the worshops!!

Oh, and BTW, I was the one who said she had sent an "I'm interested" rose the day before our mee ting..........I got back a red one on Sunday.
    Janelle of Warren
    Local 69
    (Mostly) Sweet and Innocent
    I got grounded by a Rose Wench!
    She who evaded the Dark Angel
    (Also, Gruel, ship's cook on the privateer, Diamonds Rule)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Janelle of Warren
    Oh, and BTW, I was the one who said she had sent an "I'm interested" rose the day before our mee ting..........I got back a red one on Sunday.
    NICE!!!!

::chanting:: Go you...go you...go you...

Do give us updates as you wish. Enquiring minds wanna know!

Avhi
    Mead Goddess
    Witchy Wenchy Womyn #1
    Jerky Treat

"The only words that should ever come out of a woman's mouth are...'Oh, Cabana Boy...'" - Diane Ford

Forum Freak JaqulineSavvy is an unknown quantity at this point JaqulineSavvy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would love to attend every one of these, though I will be working all season.. I will try my hardest to make it to a few though!

Oh, and about ressurecting Rose Tag.. Over at Moon Dancer, we play fiercely! Back carts versus the main booth.. the war is on!
    IWG
    Wench# 2724

Friend: "Aw, you're so cute when you want me to do
    something."
    Me: "Cute? You can't handle the cute! [pause] Um...Now, do me a favor...!"

"It's a hard days' wages slaving away for madmen, what I've seen in life - it takes a lot to hold my interest." - Madeleine, "Quills"

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Gifted with Gab Mylilpinkpig is on a distinguished road
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do we have to let you know ahead of time if we are coming or is it ok to just show up?
    ~*~ M ~*~

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mylilpinkpig
    Do we have to let you know ahead of time if we are coming or is it ok to just show up?
    Good question!!

I'll be posting reminders every week on the specific topic being covered. Posting that you are going to attend (or planning to attend) would be nice so we get at least a basic idea, but its not needed. You can show up for a workshop whether you posted or not.

Avhi
    Mead Goddess
    Witchy Wenchy Womyn #1
    Jerky Treat

Gifted with Gab Mylilpinkpig is on a distinguished road
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hopefully, I will be able to make it to the Rose tag and Bodicegasm.
    ~*~ M ~*~

Madame Chatterbox Myfanawy will become famous soon enough Myfanawy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

That sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I could go. It's a bit far...
    --Myf

Verbose Veteran Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds like you guys have a great plan!! I hope you don't mind a little filching of creative ideas................. :D
    Bean, the last brunette of the herd
    IWG #2158
    Acting Madame of Vice
    PA Local 9 3/4 (taking over the world, one faire at a time)
    REAP #35
    GWT #27
    Bodice set on stun
    Keeper of the pygmies
    The wandering wench

Forum Freak Ferret is an unknown quantity at this point Ferret's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I should be there for the walk on the 20th and the bodicegasm thing on the 21st with 2 other wenches. Any particular songs we ought to brush up on for the walk?

also, a suggestion for the mystery week... Using an appropriate accent, something I am no good at. :)
    IWG #261

Because I want to.

\"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men\" (and women)

The chick with the purple hair.

redneck, pirate, biker, carchick, freak, geek, wierdo, nerd, dork--- yup thats me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information