+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oct snb

Needs a Hobby Lady B is on a distinguished road
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Oct snb

Good Morning Sister Wenches........
    Yesterday Kae got a call from Brian House (The Group we make the blankets for - see below for the note they sent her after the call) And they are having an Event in October & was asking if we can make some of our wonderful blankets for the October event. Sooooo Kae has offered to host the Oct SNB to make Blankets for them...... I know we usually do it in December (And I will still host my December one too) - and I know alot of us can't afford Fleese for both and that is alright - I TOTALLY Understand - I'm right there with you with Andrews Medical bills & a few other issues we are having right now - Just do what you can - We still need fingers of tieer's! So come help us tie them together!! The exact date will be announced as soon as Kae gives it too me..... I did get a email from Hancock yesterday that they are having a big fleese sale - I will have to go back and read it to see if it is on line only. BIG HUGS!!!! XOXOXOXOXOX
    Here is the note they sent her:
    Hi Kari, this is Frances. I spoke with you today about possibly getting your group to make more of the fleece blankets for Bryan's House. This October 27th, they are holding an in house "carnival". They are really popular when the chilly weather starts rolling in. Thank you for all that your group does for our organization. Please let me know if you need any additional information from us

Needs a Hobby Lady B is on a distinguished road
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Oct snb

Handcock Fleece Sale is in store & on line - The add papers front cover is all fleece!

Local 26 Forum Freak Brigid is on a distinguished road Brigid's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Oct snb

Blizzard fleece at Jo Anne's is all 40% off not much but every bit can help!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information