+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kansas City Renaissance Festival is starting Labor Day weekend!

Forum Newbie Guinnee is an unknown quantity at this point Guinnee's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kansas City Renaissance Festival is starting Labor Day weekend!

This is my home faire so I will be attending every day. If you are coming to the KC Renaissance festival this season plesae let me know, I would love to welcome meeting my fellow wenches.

BTW - I'm getting married at the renaissance festival on 9/8/12; so I will not be in my normal wenchy purple that day. Looking forward to a great season this year.

Hope to see you there.
    Guinnee aka Shae Red
    Wench MCL ID #4022
    Local 29

Forum Newbie benchwench is an unknown quantity at this point benchwench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kansas City Renaissance Festival is starting Labor Day weekend!

Congratulations and huzzah! I hope to have our wedding there also. If you can give me some advice, please do so! I hope to be there Italian weekend.
    A sight of beery wenches (Spoonerism )

Wily Wench Rowen is on a distinguished road Rowen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Congratulations!
    Hubby and I have not decided whether to do KC this year yet. The last time I was down there was 2006, so I'm overdue.

We have the DMRF starting the same weekend, and then the quad cities celtic games in Davenport, Ia., all in September. Then there is Riverssance in Sioux city, Ia the first weekend of October.
    Due to health issues with hubby, we have to pick and choose which faires to go to, depending on how he feels.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

IWG wench #3139 Local #29

19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

reported.
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Forum Newbie Guinnee is an unknown quantity at this point Guinnee's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

@ Diegorr,

You are most welcome to come to our faire. Madame Red's Brothel is the performing tarts at this faire so the local doesn't have an organized gathering at this festival. I'm usually in purple and do hang out at the Pirate pub quite a bit during the day. If you would like to meet up I am willing to send you contact information.
    Guinnee aka Shae Red
    Wench MCL ID #4022
    Local 29

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information