+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Ladies!

'Banned by DM-RBLCheck' Forum Freak Lady Nina will become famous soon enough Lady Nina's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello Ladies!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! 2012 is almost done and I'm looking forward to 2013 and all the craziness that will come along with it!

How's everyone doing?

IWG Local 26 Wench #3750

Madame of Vice , Local 26

Nina The Good Wench

"Being a Pirate is all fun and games until someone loses an eye. "

Not short, fun sized! :D

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello Ladies!

Taking a break from cleaning up the bathroom because the roof is leaking... Did I mention that it has been trying to snow/rain here?

At least the bathroom will be really clean. (Tomorrow maintenance is supposed to be here to look at the problem. )
    Other than that, I am looking forward to getting back to school. I passed my Java programming class with the minimum required grade to move onto the next level of programming.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

Forum Newbie Marni is an unknown quantity at this point
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Re: Hello Ladies!

im doing great,i just made a big desicion for myself, and am not a mary kay independant beauty consultant.

Local 26 Forum Freak Brigid is on a distinguished road Brigid's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello Ladies!

Ummm, I think the word that can best describe me right now is AAAAAHHHHHHHH, just started my candidacy quarter for grad school, this is make it or break it for me as to IF I get to write my thesis and complete my Master's. So just a little nerve wracked!

Hope your all doing better than here!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information