+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improv Class

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Improv Class

I had posted this info on the Facebook page, and totally forgot that a few of you aren't on FB at all, so here's the info again

NEW INFO~~~ There will be an Improv class on January 26 from 12:30-5:30 at the U of W, exact place will be given later. The first hour will be lead by Amy, just going over basic expectations about how to behave, followed by lots of time interacting with each other. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP!

So, if you want to be more than a playtron this year (which most of us have been in the past since an official IWG presence was not welcome), then this is where you want to be. I realize that some of you (like me) live on the other side of the mountains and that this time of year gets a little treacherous on the passes. I am going to try my damndest to be there, and I do believe Nina is going. If you can't make it, but still want to be a part of Cast, there most likely will be more classes. Just let me know and I will keep you informed.

If you can make it to this class, PM me and I will give you the location. It is by invite only, and Amy would like to have a firm head count by this Wednesday, January 16th.
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445
    Local 26 Madame and Guild Rep
    ODK #004~ The Viking Kitten

'Banned by DM-RBLCheck' Forum Freak Lady Nina will become famous soon enough Lady Nina's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Improv Class

I will indeed be there! :)

IWG Local 26 Wench #3750

Madame of Vice , Local 26

Nina The Good Wench

"Being a Pirate is all fun and games until someone loses an eye. "

Not short, fun sized! :D

Local 26 Forum Freak Brigid is on a distinguished road Brigid's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Improv Class

I really wanted to go, but I have a Restoration Ecology field trip that day also, let me know if they are doing anymore!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information