+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beer and Brats.... and faire?

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Beer and Brats.... and faire?

Oh yes! In April, the Wenatchee Ren Faire is going on, the 20-21. It's a pretty small faire, but the weather is usually pretty sunny. And Eadie and her hubby are there too!
    Nina and I were thinking about having a few hours there at the faire, then head up to Leavenworth for beer and brats, or anything else german you may be craving! There are some pretty decent places to eat, lots of good schnitzel, and a few breweries to try out.
    I may or may not have a rehearsal on the 20th in Ellensburg, as I have a concert there on the 21st. But, at the rate the emails have been flying about it, it's possible I may not have a concert at all *bummed*.
    Soooo look at your calendars. As I said the Wen Ren Faire is small, but you may be able to start looking for things for your outfit there!
    http://www.wenrenfaire.com/

I have not yet checked with management about having any type of official presence, but it's still early. I'm on the fence about that with it being so small, and there is a strong SCA presence. But it doesn't hurt to ask!
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445
    Local 26 Madame and Guild Rep
    ODK #004~ The Viking Kitten

Madame Chatterbox SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat has a spectacular aura about SHpepperKat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Beer and Brats.... and faire?

It will all depend on finances. I am still waiting for my clearance to be finished so I can start the job I was hired for back in October. The government takes their own sweet time. So if we can afford it, Doug and I will most likely be taking up 2 seats in Nina's van if they are available.
    IWG # 3121

I sniffed coke ... but the ice cubes went up my nose.

Don't drink water... Fish have sex in it.

Cougar #13

Local 26 Forum Freak Brigid is on a distinguished road Brigid's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

If I have no fieldtips or no major work due I'm SOOO IN!!!! And I might be able to convince a few potential wenches to come with me!

'Banned by DM-RBLCheck' Forum Freak Lady Nina will become famous soon enough Lady Nina's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How did I not see this?

I should totally be there! If we are doing a girls day of it, I'd be happy to drive the Wench van! LOL.

IWG Local 26 Wench #3750

Madame of Vice , Local 26

Nina The Good Wench

"Being a Pirate is all fun and games until someone loses an eye. "

Not short, fun sized! :D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information