+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moderators?

Forum Freak Mistress Von Cleavage is on a distinguished road
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Moderators?

Do we have Moderators on here any longer?
    IWG local #42
    Wench #2529
    http://dcrenfaires.rensites.com/

\" Once you have been wenched, ordinary women just don\'t do.\"

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Moderators?

I just sent Snipe an email about the spam attack.

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

You guys have to report the threads, otherwise I don't know there's a problem.

Forum Freak Seodora Dragonfly is on a distinguished road Seodora Dragonfly's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any way I can forward my 'ignore list' to you ???? ====

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not that I am aware of, but threads that are reported are always deleted and the OP is banned, if they are spam. If you're going to click only one button, the "report spam" button is the better one to click on. It always has been. I get rid of a ton of spam before you guys ever see it, but sometimes I'm away and don't notice the spam. I react very quickly when threads are reported as spam, within minutes if I'm near a computer.

Forum Freak Seodora Dragonfly is on a distinguished road Seodora Dragonfly's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Since my computer is in my phone, I am unable to see a way to report. Guess I'll just stop adding to my ignore list. Too bad, since we seem to be getting atleast 1/day. ====

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Seodora Dragonfly View Post
    Since my computer is in my phone, I am unable to see a way to report. Guess I'll just stop adding to my ignore list. Too bad, since we seem to be getting atleast 1/day. ====
    You're welcome to keep ignoring them - just know that I cant do anything about spammers if I don't know who they are.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information