+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opening Weekend Report

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Opening Weekend Report

WOW WOW!
    How much fun was that?

Saturday:
    Laid low for the most part, still trying to figure out how we fit in. At the afterhours party, Amy (director) gave us these notes "Drink, Flirt, F*** About".

Sunday:
    A little more play with the other actors around us. Plans being made (muahahahahah)

So, I think we got the Drinking and Flirting down on Sunday, but the F***-ing about needs more work. That being said we are going to do the following:
    (Proper) Kilt Checks (with blue ribbons if correct, and red ribbons if not)
    "Are YOU a Wench" Questionaires for the ladies
    Wenchings by request

My head is still fuzzy, Lots of good times, and I need more pictures!
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445
    Local 26 Madame and Guild Rep
    ODK #004~ The Viking Kitten

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Opening Weekend Report

lol Have fun making plans and carrying those plans out.

I am stuck down here is the smokey Southern Oregon. Nothing like a few thousands acres of forest fire to put a damper on things.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

OH NOO! Stay safe!

Are you planning on going to the Faire in Hillsboro?
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I didn't even know about it.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

Downloads
    Uploads

http://oregonrenfest.com/

It's being managed by some friends of Lars. I was kicking around the idea of going, but it's right when school is starting, and I am teaching at 2 new schools. I'm not sure yet if I will have the time!

It is a new faire this year, and I have not heard much about it, except through the grapevine. Also, because it's in Oregon, it is out of my jurisdiction.

Oh, and are you on Facebook? I do try to crosspost as much as I can, but things slip from time to time.
    Last edited by Morgan Ravynswood; 08-06-2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: add info.
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445

Downloads
    Uploads

Nope not on Facebook. And I go back to school sometime in September.

Local 26 Wily Wench renstyles is on a distinguished road renstyles's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Ravynswood View Post
    Are you planning on going to the Faire in Hillsboro?
    Living in Portland I plan to go at least once. Since the Pirate Festival was canceled for this year it was make it a little easier to go. I hope it's fun, but I worry. 6 week-ends here for a first time faire. It would be nice to have a large one this close to home, but I do worry for its chance to success.
    Julie
    Wench #710

You know you're a geek when someone says "blue box" and you automatically think Tardis instead of Tiffany's.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information