+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oregon Ren Faire

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Oregon Ren Faire

Looks like I'm going to try to get to the faire the weekend of 9/14. Anyone interested in going?
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445
    Local 26 Madame and Guild Rep
    ODK #004~ The Viking Kitten

Local 26 Forum Freak Brigid is on a distinguished road Brigid's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Oregon Ren Faire

I was thinking either the 14th or Labor day weekend, since I'm on light duty until my Helen's hike, *stupid broken foot (in theory)*

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Labor Day weekend is not going to work for me. I have to fly out tomorrow on the red-eye out of Seattle to get to CT for a funeral. Soooo this weekend is shot. I would like to have one weekend at home before school starts up after Labor Day. But if you do go, take lots of pics! Let us know how it is. If you don't end up going, you are more than welcome to make the pilgrimage with William and I.
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am not going anywhere. Sigh.Until recently I was on crutches.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh No!! I hope everything is ok?

It turns out we decided to check out the Shrewsbury Faire that weekend instead.
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445

Madame Chatterbox rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries will become famous soon enough rosefaeries's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Darn if I know. They never did know what caused the problem to begin with. I am still gimping along.
    When Irish eyes are smiling, be afraid.......Be very, very afraid. I will act as old as I feel, look as old as I am, and smile at the obvious disconnect.
    "No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me. " Wolf The 10th Kingdom

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information