+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: October 1st! The first of the "brrr" months

Local 9 Wily Wench GoodyTombShoes is on a distinguished road GoodyTombShoes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default October 1st! The first of the "brrr" months

This October 1st finds me vacuuming up the stinkbugs that have come out with renewed vigor, putting out some of the Halloween decorations and thinking about everything pumpkin. We still have 4 more weekends at PARF to look fabulous for and there's something grand about wearing a ruana for finale. What's on your agenda for this October 1st? (or the entire month, I'm not picky)
    Ale's a strong wrestler, Flings all it has met. And makes the ground slip, Even when it's not wet.
    IWG #3733 Local #9

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: October 1st! The first of the "brrr" months

My older daughter just finished her doctorate! She's visiting from Florida and tomorrow, we go apple picking.

Madame to Local 13 Madame Chatterbox Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes has a spectacular aura about Isabelle Fawkes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

This weekend starts the transformation of the front yard into a haunted graveyard! The weather is suppose to be perfect for outdoor activities. I can only hope...

Isabelle Fawkes
    Madame of Local 13

IWG #2016
    Pub Club #116
    DG #272

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't have many things going on this month, for once, so I am looking forward to doing some cleaning up around here, and then hunker down for the long winter.
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445
    Local 26 Madame and Guild Rep
    ODK #004~ The Viking Kitten

Verbose Veteran Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean is a jewel in the rough Bean's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm busting out the Halloween decorations this weekend and then working on painting the kitchen. We started painting the downstairs about a year ago and only finished the dining room!!! I also will be relocating my bedroom to the basement "suite" since my nephew is moving out. I have to clean it and re-grout the tile in the walk in shower.
    Bean, the last brunette of the herd
    IWG #2158
    Acting Madame of Vice
    PA Local 9 3/4 (taking over the world, one faire at a time)
    REAP #35
    GWT #27
    Bodice set on stun
    Keeper of the pygmies
    The wandering wench

Local 9 Wily Wench GoodyTombShoes is on a distinguished road GoodyTombShoes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hadn't planned on doing any home repair type stuff until Feb but I've been told my 70 hours of vacation will have to be taken before the black out dates of Nov/Dec. the end of this month I will be putting hardwood flooring in the living room. *insert Tim Allen grunt* Power tools!
    Ale's a strong wrestler, Flings all it has met. And makes the ground slip, Even when it's not wet.
    IWG #3733 Local #9

Wily Wench MillieWylde is on a distinguished road MillieWylde's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

My plans for the month include finding an apartment or house to rent (as we don't have the savings for a down to BUY a place, as we'd prefer to) so that my husband, son & I can move out of my sister's house. It has been a kind of a house for the past year, here. SO GLAD my sister and I get along better than we used to!!! *deep sigh* It'll be good to have our own space again, though we are having to sacrifice location to cost, it looks like. Ugh.
    Wench #3884
    -----
    "If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." - Apache saying

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have three birthdays to celebrate this month, plus my favorite holiday! October is always busy for us. Apples, pumpkins, cider, crunchy leaves, brisk air... *these are a few of my favorite things*
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

'' Forum Freak Lady Laurie is an unknown quantity at this point Lady Laurie's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Buxom Wench View Post
    My older daughter just finished her doctorate! She's visiting from Florida and tomorrow, we go apple picking.
    Congratulations! You must be very proud of her :)

81.6% FaireFolk pure (18.4% FaireFolk corrupt).

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

We are. She's worked very hard for this and, even with glitches in the records prolonging it, SHE MADE IT! She walks on November 16.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information