+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incognito wench visit

Member of Local 9 Verbose Veteran Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit is a splendid one to behold Phoenix McHeit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Incognito wench visit

Hey lovelies! A dear friend and I were doing a crafting show in Charlotte this past weekend. The show was a bust, and we needed some fun. Looked around and lo and behold, your lovely faire was only half an hour away, AND to the North! Practically on our way home! How could we resist? With no garb in sight, we were true patrons (for the first time in over a decade). Boy was that weird, but fun as well. For one thing, I am hesitant to try clothing on when I'm in full garb, because of the hassle of getting back into the corset. Well that certainly wasn't an issue yesterday! I tried on lovely blouses from Ophelia's, an absolutely stunning cincher from Mystic Leather, threw on a cloak/cape/serape thing... it was wonderful!

We couldn't stay too terribly long, as we did have a 9-hour drive ahead of us to get back home, but we made the most of the time we did have. We got to chat with (and surprise) some familiar faces from our neck of the woods, like Neidfire, Marshall Laww, and Donovan from Catskill Moccasins. We were amazed at the talents of London Broil, sang with Ded Bob, laughed crazily at Zilch the Torysteller (and bought his DVD), were completely enthralled with your amazing Sirens, and purchased a hand carved flute, a small flask with a tree inset, and various other trinkets and tchochkes for the young'uns back home.

Y'all have a lovely shire, full of music from one end to the other. It was fun and relaxing, peaceful and joyous - a beautiful ending to a rather crappy weekend. Thanks gals; I had a blast, and I'll definitely be sure to come again!
    AKA The Grammar Goddess - c/o Ravin Raven
    Wench #2889 MCL... S.S.P.F. #3,Mistress of Oral Fixations... IFRP# 1194, Carpenter's Apprentice (Measurer of Wood) on The Wenches Pride,
    Lusty 'Legs' MacBoom.Mommy of the Clan"in vesta genua"
    Aww, did I just step on your poor, itty-bitty ego?(c/o Absinthe)
    PARENT is a VERB!!! Correlation: The children you have are the ones you raised Ergo: The children you have are the ones you deserve.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." ~Flannery O'Connor
    What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?~ Jeph Jacques

Verbose Veteran MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow is a name known to all MaidenFaeSnow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Incognito wench visit

We are hoping to get there in a couple of weeks. Zilch is THE funniest show I have ever seen (Sterling, NY). The Sirens also performed at MDRF this year
    How cool for an impromptu visit!!
    Grog Wench/Morale Maiden - The Wench's Pride
    Lady Twitch MacGiggle - Clan MacGiggle
    Mischief MacBoom-Official Evidence Collector
    "Tis the Kissing Bridge, not the Birthing Bridge!" So sayeth the Sheriff, So Sayeth Dy
    "ROBOWench" per the Pocket Pirate!
    I was ROGUED! 4.20.08

Handbook Links

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~inspirational email

Member of Local 13 Needs a Hobby RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait has a spectacular aura about RaevynCait's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Incognito wench visit

Zilch is absolutely HILARIOUS... A Wench eating anything on a stick or a pickle creates a bit of a distraction and is funny as all getout!
    Raevyn

IWG 3450
    Lady Evyl Squiggle MacGiggle
    Wench at Large #2 (So Sayeth the Countess), CW #21
    PipeWench
    b00bEnabler to the Canadian
    Sunblock Nazi
    Center of all Evil

15.1% FaireFolk pure (84.9% FaireFolk corrupt).

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that 'normal' isn't a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ---Practical Magic
    Love is like paint,...it makes things beautiful when you spread it, ...but it will dry up if you don't use it--- Fortune Cookie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information