+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Open Pandora's Closet

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Open Pandora's Closet

Hi all! I'm in the market for some new garb this year, and came across this vendor on Etsy:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/OpenPandor...hopheader-name

Has anyone had any experience with her? She's out of OK, so I thought maybe someone from that area might have seen her garb?
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445
    Local 26 Madame and Guild Rep
    ODK #004~ The Viking Kitten

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Open Pandora's Closet

I tried your link and got a "403 FORBIDDEN ERROR". :( http://www.etsy.com/shop/OpenPandorasCloset?page=1 Try this.
    Last edited by Buxom Wench; 02-23-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Wily Wench Morgan Ravynswood is on a distinguished road Morgan Ravynswood's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hmm yours didn't work for me either..
    And no matter what I post, no links work that I post. Hmmmm could there be a problem with the forum?
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445

Verbose Veteran Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench is just really nice Buxom Wench's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here's what we keep getting when clicking on links (going to email Snipe):403 Forbidden

Access is forbidden to the requested page:
    go.wench.org/?id=2582X586630&site=wench.org&xs=1&isjs=1&url=htt p%3A%2F%2Fwww.etsy.com%2Fshop%2FOpenPandorasCloset %3Fpage%3D1&xguid=a2e5fff6b550524552c6bf85c51edefe &xcreo=0&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wench.org%2Fshowthr ead.php%2F94177-Open-Pandora-s-Closet&pref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wench.org%2Fsearch.ph p%3Fsearchid%3D99081&xtz=300 (port 80)
    Please forward this error screen to go.wench.org's WebMaster.

Apache Server at go.wench.org Port 80

Downloads
    Uploads

Emailed the Webmistress. Now all we can do is wait for her help.

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll take a look

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Weird... the links work when I click on them. Let me try logging out.

Downloads
    Uploads

I think I've fixed this issue, but it may take a few hours for the change to show up for everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads

It works! Thank you so much
    Morgan Ravynswood
    IWG#445

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Snipe!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information